• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Be right back. And mind the spoiler tag when it comes to Survivor, please.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh? Care to elaborate? Sounds interesting.

Me and a couple of friends were out driving to get lunch since the cafeteria was closed all day yesterday. We went to this Chinese place, and the other guys were making fun of the waiter's bad English, which started pissing off the manager as he walked by, and we got thrown out.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

*screaming extremely loudly* I will give it back when you stop screaming and quietly check out a book and read!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Me and a couple of friends were out driving to get lunch since the cafeteria was closed all day yesterday. We went to this Chinese place, and the other guys were making fun of the waiter's bad English, which started pissing off the manager as he walked by, and we got thrown out.
Huh, sorry to hear that.

Bad plan tho :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Funny. I was thinking the same thing....
*Smile gets a little aggressive* Why don't you like me? Did i do something to you?
*screaming extremely loudly* I will give it back when you stop screaming and quietly check out a book and read!
*Pulls out Megaphone and screams into it.* NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE BACK MY AIR HORN!!!
*Looks in awe at the stuff*
Why don't you try to get me a plush?
Do that again and I will lobotomize you.
Yeah! what Kangaroo Frieza said.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

You actually could be. As far as I know, there's only two actors here, and I've only been acting for 3 years.

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Yep, it's a shame that there are people as unfortunate as to not be actors. :(

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

You actually could be. As far as I know, there's only two actors here, and I've only been acting for 3 years.
That's about as long as I've been acting, actually. In the shows I've been in, people were saying that I've stolen the show several times(:redface:), though that may just be because of the roles I've been cast as.

Top Bottom