• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm going to guess it was a certain chucklehead that extended your premium.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eeyup, you've guessed correctly. There seems to be no limit to that man's generosity (and apparently his wallet, too.).

My first and second Corrins were males.

The first was @Metalbro yesterday and the second one was today on FG.

I saw a lot of Bayos though...
The one guy I fought last night mostly played Bayo, and was pretty good with her.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Eeyup, you've guessed correctly. There seems to be no limit to that man's generosity (and apparently his wallet, too.).
His wallet probably goes as deep as the depths of Hell considering how much money he's spent on premiums.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still haven't gotten Bayonetta and Corrin, lol.
Neither have I, though the only DLC character I actually have gotten so far is Mewtwo, so....I'm probably way more behind than you are. :teeth:

His wallet probably goes as deep as the depths of Hell considering how much money he's spent on premiums.

I've heard rumors that you can sometimes hear screams coming from his wallet very late at night.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't.

I essentially see them the same way as Spongebob (but with more hope); awesome at the start, but slowly became stale as time passed by.

There's still some pretty good stuff nowadays though, but not as much as before.

Also, I LOVE the movie :rotfl:
Pfffft, EVERYTHING in the grown-ups Television business gets less cool when it gets older.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

FoP is at it's worst right now. In my opinion it's the worst long-running animated show on TV right now.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.....
At this point, there's no reason for FoP to even keep going. Spongebob at least has the excuse that it's a well-known icon in animation and that it's essentially what's keeping Nick afloat but FoP is more or less forgotten nowadays and canceling it probably wouldn't affect the network by a whole lot.

Top Bottom