• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
That game aside, your Ryu gave me a run for my money...most of the time :lol:
Thanks. This is the first time I've ever played someone online outside of FG/ played a REAL person.
Good jaerb.

I accidentally disconnected my GC controller about halfway, and it wouldn't detect it when I plugged it back in, so I ended up using the Wii U gamepad half the time :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

At last! At long, long last! I finally purchased Undertale, I'll probably get around to playing it later today.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Look at Smudges, making excuses to justify the wrecking I did on him :troll:
:p
Why you always lying?

Honestly, I felt that that was the absolute WORST I've ever played. I've never been destroyed like that before :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm like that one guy who sees a "DANGER" sign and completely ignores it to spite the person who put that sign up. Meaning that I typically ignore warnings and go about on my own way until it backfires horribly.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

I'm like that one guy who sees a "DANGER" sign and completely ignores it to spite the person who put that sign up. Meaning that I typically ignore warnings and go about on my own way until it backfires horribly.
The fun part about this game is that you are usually REWARDED for doing your own thing/exploring.
There's lots of hidden stuff to be found, so experimenting is usually good.

Even the different endings. Completing all the endings gives you the full story, so yeah.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I also bought FTL: Faster Than Light because why not. It was also on sale for like three dollars and Undertale was on sale for like eight.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
FTL is also a very fun game.
Beating it is hard, but very rewarding.

Top Bottom