• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Thanks. I've finally ceased procrastinating on playing Undertale and played through it's entire beginning and a good while after it as well.

My desire for an avatar such as this one is a side-effect. :p

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
114 Pokémon nicknames

I was out all day at another local Pokemanz tournament. I didn't do too well, gotta work on the whole weather battle between Groudon and Kyogre and gotta remember about Rayquaza's Air Lock. ;~;

Ohai, TDMK you seem like a nice Nui as usual.

D

Deleted member

Hi Lucario!

I don't know much about competitive Pokemon but i hope you had fun there.

115 Nui Harimes

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
1 person missed a step and messed up hard

Despite the loss I still had a lot of fun; it's always nice to compete and meet new people. Still learning this new format so it's all good.

Luig

Confused
The animation of the original one seems smoother compared to the pre-s10 one, despite having less color, I like it more. I liked those black outlines.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
The animation of the original one seems smoother compared to the pre-s10 one, despite having less color, I like it more. I liked those black outlines.
Speaking of which, how come Sparky wasn't in the intro when he was announced?

It's just Poof and recently Chloe.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As much as I hated the season 10 premiere, the lack of Sparky, I'm hoping, means that he's gotten the axe. If he's not retconned, they'll still act like he was never there, or they will eventually give an excuse or reason why he isn't.

Whatever the case, I just hope he's gone.

Top Bottom