• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Tbh tdi is very underrated imo....
I found the original season of Total Drama to be a great deconstruction of how even my favorite reality tv shows can be flawed concerning the border between reality vs. game show. It's fascinating. They also make the characters awesome since their stereotypes are played to near perfection!

As far as the others are concerned...

Action: Half of the episodes are filler, since there aren't any eliminations half the time. Yes, some character development happens during filler, but not much.

World Tour: Awesome, and my 2nd fav (Survivor parody) season after Island. Heather's redemption story is amazing, and Alejandro is a fine villain. However...Duncan was ruined, and he became a crap character. Still a great story for the season, though.

Revenge: Underwhelming, but not awful. Lightning, Mike, Dakota, and Brick are awesome characters. However, Cameron's win was underwhelming and Zoey is overrated. Scott was awful before All-Stars as well. Everyone else is...meh.

All-Stars: WASTE OF TIME. Only good characters are Duncan, Gwen, and Scott. Everyone else is either booted too early, or fails to live up to their previous incarnations. Story pacing is all over the place, and the final 2 of Mike and Zoey is completely predictable. This is the season where all cleverness is shot to heck.

Pahkitew: The redemption season. Had the freshness of TDI but with new characters. Cast wasn't as good, and by now Chris' act is old. Even so, it's a decent watch.

Ridonculous Race: I prefer Survivor WAY more than the Amazing Race, but this season was still amazing since the clever writing came back <3

Overall, here are the seasons ranked:
1. Island

2. RR

3. World Tour
4. Pahkitew

5. Revenge
6. Action

7. All-Stars

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Oh, Total Drama Island.

It's been so long since I've watched any of it's seasons that I kinda forgot it existed. I stopped watching after it's fourth one.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I'm probably gonna have to go to bed soon, dipper and mabel aren't supposed to be up this late....
Kids! What are you doing up at this heckish hour?! Get to bed!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Oh, Total Drama Island.

It's been so long since I've watched any of it's seasons that I kinda forgot it existed. I stopped watching after it's fourth one.
I don't blame ya. All-Stars SUUUUUUUCKED......

although I would recommend Pahkitew and Ridonculous Race.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Never found Mal threatening. "Oh, I'm gonna break Duncan's knife, 'cuz I'm so evil! I'm gonna mess up Courtney's plans 'cuz I'm awesome!" Yipee, we get your the villain. What do you want, a cookie? :rolleyes:

Hey Mal, here's a tip: how about trying to actually KILL someone when you don't need to, like when Al knocked Cody into the shark infested waters in the World Tour semi-finale even though the only goal was to RESCUE THE CAPTIVE! Oh, and even better yet!... How about embarassing a poor, innocent girl by reading her deepest secrets to the entire world?! BRO! REALLY?!

Only when you are truly evil like that is when you'll get respect from me.

Sorry, but I hate Mal. I don't like him at all because he gives me the vibes of a stereotypical cartoon villain. He can't live up to S1 Heather or S3 Al.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
World Tour made him really creepy.

Also, that Lord of the Rings reference in that season's finale was too good :laugh:
I never personally liked Ezekiel, but that scene was still amazing.

Fluttershy Fluttershy If you want to get a mini-review from me about the show, you can scroll up the page.

Last edited:
Top Bottom