• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's been very slow today, though it being so slow for the past hour or so probably has to do with the MLP Vs Gravity Falls simulation I did in the HG thread.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Because only 10 of the episodes actually made it to Desktop computer and the rest of S1 is on my brother's laptop and he's currently down in Baltimare looking for a Job since the internet up here is crap. That's if the episodes weren't deleted for some reason..

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's in progress. I've seen a few episodes, but I'm not binging. SAO is the show I'm having more focus on as of late, 'cuz anime blogs...and stuff. But GF is still solid so far.
Ah. Well I'm glad that you've been enjoying it so far. You've got a lot of good stuff ahead of you.

If you don't mind, do let me know when you've gotten to some of the most significant episodes. You'll know them after you've watched them. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Ah. Well I'm glad that you've been enjoying it so far. You've got a lot of good stuff ahead of you.

If you don't mind, do let me know when you've gotten to some of the most significant episodes. You'll know them after you've watched them. :p
I'll yet ya know if I get to them!
From what I've seen, I really appreciate the humor. It's surprisingly funny, and I didn't expect that in the slightest. Best character is of course Stan <3, but Dipper's aight as well.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'll yet ya know if I get to them!
From what I've seen, I really appreciate the humor. It's surprisingly funny, and I didn't expect that in the slightest. Best character is of course Stan <3, but Dipper's aight as well.

Agreed. Stan's my favorite character on the show, easily. I love every character regardless, but Stan's lines are just pure gold.

The humor manages to sneak a lot of crap past the radar. At some points it gets to such a level that it's a wonder how Disney allowed to have that stuff in the show at all. :laugh:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't see how a Survivor cartoon rip-off is better than Gravity Falls...

But you only watched three episodes, so I'll let it slide.
I never said TDI is better. When I say "since TDI" it should be interpreted as approximately even. Besides...I adore Survivor. Anywho, 58 Markipliers

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Pokemon is the best comedy out there. Have you seen Ash's battling skills? Priceless.
Unless we're talkin' about XY Ash who is super kewl

Last edited:
Top Bottom