• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
65 pranked users.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Sweet. I thought there would be a few pages to read through, but nah
How is your day? Mine's pretty good, I watched a cool documentary on tigers (My favorite animal).

This isn't an excuse to shoehorn in a secret message for Sg :troll:

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Honestly, the game itself is good. It's youtubers and the fact that every 5 year old and their gran-gran tries to emulate them that makes it THE most toxic, awful, cringiest community.

Mandala is some kind of indian symbol, right? I didn't look it up, my mom is really into art, and she was doing a lot of research into indian culture/artwork.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Mandala (Sanskrit Maṇḍala, 'circle') is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Indian religions, representing the universe. In common use, mandala has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe."
Thanks, Internet.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Honestly, the game itself is good. It's youtubers and the fact that every 5 year old and their gran-gran tries to emulate them that makes it THE most toxic, awful, cringiest community.
Maybe, although it's lost it's charm to me. I used to play it a lot, but it just kinda died off for me.
Terraria is better anyways. Loads more content and actually has a really high skill cap.

Top Bottom