• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I think we might get something pretty big, Smash-wise.

Think about it! Cloud is the teaser for a Smash broadcast. A teaser!

Back in April, Nintendo used Lucas for that same role and we got our boy Roy and Ryu.

What if we get some other characters, like Wolf of something else?

With Minecraft on Wii U, getting a Microsoft character isn't in the realm of impossibility anymore (Banjo?)

I could be wrong, but who knows with Sakurai-san?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
With Minecraft on Wii U, getting a Microsoft character isn't in the realm of impossibility anymore (Banjo?)
AFAIK It never was, since I do remember them tweeting out that they'd support Banjo being in smash If he got enough ballot votes for Nintendo to contact them.

The smash direct is going to be amazing though.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Hello, I'm at school.
I'm mad at some guy.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

You're mad at Some Guy?

. . .

Why are you mad at me?
The Conspiracy is REAL.

No, it's just somebody on the forums. I called him out for being rude, and that he forgot to rate an avatar while he was doing so. Then he checks through my posts until he finds one where I forgot, then PM's me with it like an A*shole.

Sorry, I'm being small and petty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom