• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I doubt I could match up against most of you quite yet given how my opportunities to play (and thus possibly improve) have been rather limited the past several months.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

A tip I could give right away is to have a good spacing; his hammer is huge and has no hurtbox, giving you an advantage against many, many moves.

Many characters need spacing because of those disjointed hitboxes, but Dedede's reach is much superior for most attacks.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Spacing is a good thing to have with King Dedede indeed.

I think the biggest trouble I've had with him is finding good approach moves, but I've sort of solved that with Inhale and on occasion, Gordo Toos.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Finding a good approach with Dedede is tough. His neutral isn't that good, after all.

I've never really seen other Dededes use Inhale (besides Dededecide and combo setups in doubles), but I guess it works well as a way to keep opponents at bay.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Might not work well with Bowser; his neutral special can outrange it.

So for Bowser, I'd suggest the Gordos; it'll force me to jump and you can them outrange me with an aerial.

Might not work every time though; I can always just punch back the Gordo, but I need good timing.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I can't see Cloud getting that much use in the near future; like it or not uni, he didn't have that much support, and most DLC characters don't have people that put in the time for them. I can see myself using him for fun tho (lucas is my favorite dlc character)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can't see Cloud getting that much use in the near future; like it or not uni, he didn't have that much support, and most DLC characters don't have people that put in the time for them. I can see myself using him for fun tho (lucas is my favorite dlc character)
Does it look like I care? :glare:

I main Bowser because he's FUN, not because he's good.

If I can find fun in Cloud, I'll play him. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I was just giving an competitive analysis on Cloud. :cry:

"an"
:troll:

I also never talked about how good he was; I was just making an observation about his use in tournaments most likely.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
% of people that play him. There.

Also, one thing I just noticed I always do, I always over emphasize bad parts of characters.

I'm not sure why.

But yeah, Cloud hype!

Also those flame wars on ign and gamefaqs boards....

Luig

Confused
Yeah. It had to be some sort of company deal.
Do they not remember how long Lucas, Roy and Ryu were in development?

The final smash probably took 5 seconds to make

ok I'll stop mentioning it

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

People are always quick to assume (and insult, might I add)

Also Premium finally ran out. Gonna take some time getting used to those irksome ads again.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

How is everyone?

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Well, this is a beta version of him... many things to clean up, as well as a few effects that may get changed.....
:4myfriends:'s final smash looks exactly the same! Like, the effects and kicks and explosion are the same, and Ike has a bigger explosion! If they're going to clone a final smash, do it like :4robinm::4robinf:.

Luig

Confused
Sonic will always have the most effective final smash, if the person using it knows how to control him. You can true combo the opponent 0-death.

Top Bottom