• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
18 actually she was looking back at Slumber party 101 everything you wanted to know about Slumber parties but was to afraid to ask again for a slumber party but the inactivity at the time slowed me down:ohwell:

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Umm.. no. Can't somepony go in my place?

"Now, darling, don't be such a doormat."
*shakes Fluttershy* "You. can. do. it!"
"Don't worry, Sugarcube. You'll do fine."
"Pony up and do it already."
"Come on, Fluttershy. The map has chosen us to accept this mission."
"Yeah! What they said."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Yeah, Cloud breaks a ton of limits...

Also, I love how Sakurai picked the Brawl FD theme, a song composed by Nobuo Uematsu, to announce the Smash Direct :laugh:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"Now, darling, don't be such a doormat."
*shakes Fluttershy* "You. can. do. it!"
"Don't worry, Sugarcube. You'll do fine."
"Pony up and do it already."
"Come on, Fluttershy. The map has chosen us to accept this mission."
"Yeah! What they said."
Ok.. I-I'll do it..

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

for a minute there I thought the balloon wasn't going to take off :lol:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So out of curiosity I decided to see what Omega Flowey was. And maybe it's because I love weird, but I thought he looked fantastic.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Studying Cloud Strife's moveset.

So far, he seems to be a "high risk, high reward" character, with the majority of his moves having noticeable startup lag, ending lag or both!

His Buster Sword (alternate costume makes him use a different sword: the Fusion Sword) has a TON of range. Slightly less than Shulk (even less for smashes), but more than Ike. That makes his gameplay revolve around spacing properly his moves, although there are exceptions, such as the first hit of his down smash, which is very short compared to other moves using the sword.

Cloud, much like most Smash 4 newcomers, has his own gimmick that truly sets him apart from the cast: his Limit Gauge. This unique gimmick, most likely a down special, allows him access to Limit Breaks when fully charged.

A Limit Break is exactly what it sounds like; it breaks Cloud's limits. I noticed an almost complete lack of startup lag in the Limit Breaks we saw and some get different properties; Blade Beam becomes a multi-hit, Climhazard's recovery goes from decent to excellent, etc. They also get much, much stronger! In other words, they'd be OP if it weren't for the Limit Gauge...

Any of his Limits Breaks, which seem to be only specials (Limit Gauge likely becomes Finishing Touch when fully charged), can only be used once before having to fully charge the gauge again, making his Limit Gauge both a manual version of Little Mac's Power Meter and a more versatile one, since he would have 4 Limit Breaks.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
46 there's usually a Grace period where you're still premium and when it runs out.. it should wear off soon..

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Three months past it's due? Yeesh. Wish I was that fortunate.

Then again this is the third time I've been gifted premium so when it does run out lol

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I'll try picking him up for casual play. Apart from that I'll keep my mains as they are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom