• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

13!? I fear for your inner child, KoP. :(

D:
Don't. I still keep a lot of stuffed animals and old toys in my room. I haven't really touched most of those things in years, but I've kept them regardless.

Also, it wasn't just my age, but also being busy with other stuff on Halloween. I also very much enjoy handing candy out and seeing how people react to our house (we really love to decorate it, lol) and I had to be there to help with all that sort of stuff.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Don't. I still keep a lot of stuffed animals and old toys in my room. I haven't really touched most of those things in years, but I've kept them regardless.

Also, it wasn't just my age, but also being busy with other stuff on Halloween. I also very much enjoy handing candy out and seeing how people react to our house (we really love to decorate it, lol) and I had to be there to help with all that sort of stuff.
I was just kidding but that's good to hear regardless? :) Also, by any chance, do any of those stuffed animals happen to be a Twilight Sparkle? :p

You guys made me realize how early I gave up on Halloween (I was 10 the last time I went trick-or-treating)

:surprised:

Something...
:surprised:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Trick-or-Treating is far from the only fun one can have with Halloween though.

For myself, I still love decorating the house and handing out candy, as well as watching horror films and some classic Halloween specials like It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. In general, I've always had an interest in things considered "creepy" and supernatural. It's one of the reasons why I chose this username.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Time for me to sleep....especially after the tournament I had today...

The friendlies were glorious and I did some awesome **** in the actual tourney...
I'd like to hear more about it tomorrow.

Unless you already talked about it a lot and I just overlooked the posts....

Y'know, I forgot that I had so many stuffed animals like jeez...
At least I'm not the only one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And this is just counting my room. I'm pretty sure I have a few more lying around somewhere in my house.
Wow, it's getting late, good night!

Most of mine are still in my room. Including an entire shelf dedicated to them above my bed. Haven't touched most of them in a few years except for a select few....

And good night!

kaazers

Smash Master
Last time I went trick or treating I must have been 8.

I went as a ninja can't see me

Oh and night to everyone heading to bed.

kaazers

Smash Master

Oh that? Hahah---- No...

If someone would step forth and admit to their crimes, I'd really appreciate it!

kaazers

Smash Master

Oh, but you don't have to...

As I already did... :reverse:
HOLY MOL------

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

IT WAS YOU!??!???!

...Your acting was so on-point I didn't even suspect you...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

HOLY MOL------

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

IT WAS YOU!??!???!

...Your acting was so on-point I didn't even suspect you...

But of course. I mean, even without my confession it would've at least been suspicious. Let's face it, if everyone claimed their pranks were up or said they didn't do it, and it was very coincidental given the timing of said prank (which meant that it had to be someone in the conversation), who else could it have been?

Even then all I did was secretly group myself in with the innocents. Not that hard when you think about it.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master

But of course. I mean, even without my confession it would've at least been suspicious. Let's face it, if everyone claimed their pranks were up or said they didn't do it, and it was very coincidental given the timing of said prank (which meant that it had to be someone in the conversation), who else could it have been?

Even then all I did was secretly group myself in with the innocents. Not that hard when you think about it.
This is true, but I would have foolishly believed you guys...

Oh and your
The hell? Who pranked Kaazers?

Was waaaay too smooth. I believed you, darnit. Haha.

Well played, friend. Well played...

Heading to bed now. Night, MVG! You Master Villain

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

So it was Substitution that pranked kaazers after all eh?

Whelp, had my first exam today. 1 down, 3 to go~

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm going to stick with the closest encryption that I have. I think he's talking about it being impossible for us to count up to 400 bob-ombs, and wishing us luck for some reason, I don't know why.

I don't care if it's wrong, I just like messing with the mods.

Such perseverance!

Indeed, my message can be deciphered as this:

4oo - 400 with o's instead of zeroes
ボム兵 - Literally means "bomb soldier" in Japanese, though it's also the Japanese name of Bob-ombs
k0unτ - Corrupted version of "count"
αЯ - Corrupted version of "are" (Я looks like a mirrored R, though it's actually pronounced "ya" in Russian)
無い - Pronounced "nai" in Japanese and part of a negative conjugation of a verb, the kanji means "emptiness" or "nothingness"
POΣΣ井βЛ€ - "Possible" with some letters and symbols replaced by similar characters in regards to pronunciation with the € symbol standing in for the letter 'e'

All this said the message pretty much means: "Counting 400 Bob-ombs is impossible."

And since I posted here, you will have to start all over again. Naturally. :evil:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I really hope the replay of one of my tourney matches gets on YouTube. It was simply too good :laugh:

Heck, one of the friendlies was so glorious...

I had a great time yesterday. :)

Top Bottom