• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I think I change my avatars too often, lol.
I already have the next couples avis made and ready for use, which will probably be within the next two-three days.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I change my avis almost all the damn time. Seriously...
And speaking of that, give me a minute, I'm gonna test one out.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It's been years since the last time I ever trick-or-treated, I just grew out of it as many others have.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
40 good nights to Hats (and clogs)
Well, it happened, so yeah. :lol:

I'm not quite an adult yet (17's still pretty young, right? :grin:), and it's on a weekend, so this might be the last time I ever trick-or-treat.
You see, the thing is that "growing up" and "A10theHero" don't mix well together. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
41 bottles of halloween on the shelf of a dusty mansion thing

i dunno i was just saying hi lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
G'night Hat.

I actually only ever went trick-or-treating just for the fun of the action itself and very rarely ate the candy I got. That's a problem when you have a severe nut allergy like I do....

I think I grew out of it when I was about....13? Maybe?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Where I'm at, it might rain on Halloween night which will most definitely suck for a lot of people if that is the case.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I change my avis almost all the damn time. Seriously...
And speaking of that, give me a minute, I'm gonna test one out.
That's at least three of us then. Might be the result of finding a lot of good pictures....

And the avatar looks good and cute, though the smile is rather awkward. :p

Where I'm at, it might rain on Halloween night which will most definitely suck for a lot of people if that is the case.
That'd be a massive shame. Halloween's one of the most active holiday nights of the year, especially for kids and teens....

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I actually only ever went trick-or-treating just for the fun of the action itself and very rarely ate the candy I got. That's a problem when you have a severe nut allergy like I do....
I don't usually eat the candy either. I just use "free candy" as an excuse to justify an imminent legal adult trick-or-treating. :lol:

I think I grew out of it when I was about....13? Maybe?
13!? I fear for your inner child, KoP. :(
I used to think that too...until I proved everyone :lol:

Proved everyone what? :lol:

D:

Top Bottom