• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Exactly. So if we unionize, we can have the people who like being pranked get the magenta, while the ones who don't like it don't have to be pranked.
But it defeats the very concept of a "prank"

I thought you said that blue was best color?
He's a traitor! Get him other Premmies! :p
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Hey S Symphonia ,I managed to get a copy of Tales of Symphonia for Fame Cube earlier last week. I like it so far but I haven't made a lot of progress, I just finished the dungeon in the desert a day or two ago.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
89 numbers
I'm thinking about posting a new game here. It'd be called "Modify the Above User's Post".
The point of the game would be to quote the previous poster and change up a few of the words. You then react to the modified quote. Then the next user changes the meaning of that post, reacts, and the cycle continues. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm thinking about posting a new game here. It'd be called "Modify the Above User's Post".
The point of the game would be to quote the previous poster and change up a few of the words. You then react to the modified quote. Then the next user changes the meaning of that post, reacts, and the cycle continues. What do you guys think?
I say change a single word per post.

Luig

Confused
89 numbers

Butterfly effect: the game

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
89 numbers

It's not a bad idea, but I swear I've seen this idea before.
Nonetheless I'd love to see it come back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

89 numbers

There did used to be a thread like that here titled "Edit the Quote Above You!"

Was inactive and eventually got locked sadly, as I rather enjoyed the idea of it myself. I say go for it!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I say change a single word per post.

How 'bout this: Try to keep it at one word, but if you have something masterfully beautiful you can make up to 2 additional changes. What do you think?

Butterfly effect: the game
Hmm, Maybe it's my turn to steal something from you. :troll:

It's not a bad idea, but I swear I've seen this idea before.
Nonetheless I'd love to see it come back.
I've seen this game on other forums before, but not here.
Actually:

There did used to be a thread like that here titled "Edit the Quote Above You!"

Was inactive and eventually got locked sadly, as I rather enjoyed the idea of it myself. I say go for it!

Luig

Confused

How 'bout this: Try to keep it at one word, but if you have something masterfully beautiful you can make up to 2 additional changes. What do you think?

Hmm, Maybe it's my turn to steal something from you. :troll:

I've seen this game on other forums before, but not here.
Actually:

Luig

Confused
Guys please stop spamming. My dog, Bernard, looked at my chat and got so dizzy because of the spam that he fell down and hit his noggin right on his food bowl! He couldn't talk for hours. Please stop spamming, for Bernard.

Kappa

Luig

Confused
Gimr walked down the alley, people from left and right shouting at him to stop as he dragged a giant hammer over to an SD card labeled "PM". He closed his eyes, releasing a sigh before raising the hammer and slamming it down on PM.

KappaHD

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Alright, the thread is up. Please play. :sadeyes:

Also, I don't know if you guys have been paying attention to that banning thread, but what do you guys think about making a separate group for RPs? We have a thread here already on this forum, but I feel that it's somewhat limited because it's only one RP and if someone important to the story isn't there, the activity is pretty low. If we had a group, we could make multiple RPs go on at the same time so that the chances of the group being quiet would be much lower. What do y'all think about that?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, the thread is up. Please play. :sadeyes:

Also, I don't know if you guys have been paying attention to that banning thread, but what do you guys think about making a separate group for RPs? We have a thread here already on this forum, but I feel that it's somewhat limited because it's only one RP and if someone important to the story isn't there, the activity is pretty low. If we had a group, we could make multiple RPs go on at the same time so that the chances of the group being quiet would be much lower. What do y'all think about that?
It might be a slow start, but we could give it a shot.

I watched it this morning and I agree with KoP. 'Twas too cute to deny.
I think I now have a fully-legitimate ship. :p

Luig

Confused
110 pasterinos of the ctrl+v
ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Tʀᴜᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ SANIC! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ PANIC!

Top Bottom