• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Alright, that's enough mods I think. Weegee, Kon, KoP, Omar, and SG. I'm still open to adding more mods, but that'll be merit-based now, depending on how awesome you are in the thread.
I need to edit the permissions first though. Then I'll make you guys mods.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I'm unable to actually join the group for some reason. In fact, I don' think it's possible to join. I think you need to look at the settings or something.
I was messing around with the settings just now, so that might've been why. But I just invited a bunch of you right now. Did you get that notification?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
146 Suzie have you tried mlp as well? :lol:

mod choosing should be based on activity, reasoning, and positioning.. you'd want someone who can watch over the group reliably and multiple people in different timezones so that there will always be someone active..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

mod choosing should be based on activity, reasoning, and positioning.. you'd want someone who can watch over the group reliably and multiple people in different timezones so that there will always be someone active..

To be fair, we haven't gotten to that point yet that we need 24/7 surveillance. At the moment simply having one or two guys (or how many were appointed) is fine.

Top Bottom