• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
finally finished the RWBY episode.. started about 11:30
so that was Neo that randomly popped up in the episode lol

Neo Zero Neo Zero have you seen the s3 premier for RWBY yet?

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
finally finished the RWBY episode.. started about 11:30
so I wasn't just seeing Neo randomly popping up in the episode lol

Neo Zero Neo Zero have you seen the s3 premier for RWBY yet?
No

Tbh, I'm still playing catch up on Season 2. Juggling things with my schedule is really hard. I tried to finish before then but I failed ;-;

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I didn't even notice Weiss's, but Nora's hammer is conpletely different. Darker color, different shape and...Jaune :troll:

Yes...it is...

I kinda like it too, but it took me a minute to realize who was speaking lol

It was, but...I dunno...Zwei is best dog?

Who knows what we'll see, weapon-wise. That hoverboard was a really cool idea!

To be fair, it's likely a digsuise since she already met Team RWBY. Also, how many colors can her eyes have?
I'll have to look at Nora's hammer again then. And I hope Jaune can actually fight with some skill this volume, maybe we'll see his training with Pyrrha's pay off.

Maybe we'll learn how Ren and Nora met this volume, I really hope we do.

I honestly think Ren has talked more in this episode than he has throughout bothe V1 & 2, lol.

Yes, Zwei is best dog but Blake is best cat :troll:

Yeah it was. I also really liked tge huge ice hand that Weiss made, that was awesome.

I think we've seen her with 3 different colors of eyes so far.

And "Doctor" Oobleck and Professor Port being the commentators of the Vytal Tournament is great, it should be pretty funny.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll have to look at Nora's hammer again then. And I hope Jaune can actually fight with some skill this volume, maybe we'll see his training with Pyrrha's pay off.

Maybe we'll learn how Ren and Nora met this volume, I really hope we do.

I honestly think Ren has talked more in this episode than he has throughout bothe V1 & 2, lol.

Yes, Zwei is best dog but Blake is best cat :troll:

Yeah it was. I also really liked tge huge ice hand that Weiss made, that was awesome.

I think we've seen her with 3 different colors of eyes so far.

And "Doctor" Oobleck and Professor Port being the commentators of the Vytal Tournament is great, it should be pretty funny.
Her eyes had four colors, actually; brown, pink, white and green

Last edited:
Top Bottom