• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He said he didn't want you to "play with him" if you were just going to scare him..
Me?! I would never do such a thing! :lol:

I just wanna hug him...

On behalf of books everywhere, I take offense to that. :glare:
Also, while it's nice to experience things firsthand, isn't it kinda hard to learn everything through experience? Like I don't know about you, but I don't have the resources to examine the structure of DNA. But I have access to books written by people who have those resources.
Well, sure, maybe use books to get you started, but I find it more reliable to learn something by doing it rather than reading it...

The real question is what haven't you been? :p
That wasn't RP talk....but enough about my past...

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, sure, maybe use books to get you started, but I find it more reliable to learn something by doing it rather than reading it...
Again, I agree that first-hand experiences are valuable, but they aren't always feasible. Even for more advanced materials, books can still be preferable. Like in environmental chemistry, do I want to experience the various negative effects associated with being exposed to radon?

That wasn't RP talk....but enough about my past...
O.O
I know you've said that you used to be a bully, but isn't "demon" a little too harsh? Especially since you regret that aspect of your past?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Again, I agree that first-hand experiences are valuable, but they aren't always feasible. Even for more advanced materials, books can still be preferable. Like in environmental chemistry, do I want to experience the various negative effects associated with being exposed to radon?
No pain, no gain :p

O.O
I know you've said that you used to be a bully, but isn't "demon" a little too harsh? Especially since you regret that aspect of your past?
There are some things that I'd rather not tell...

The mere thought of them is already tearing me apart...

All I can say is that "bully" is kind of a euphemism, but I agree that "demon" might be a hyperbole...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Thread is ded.

Edit: Figures that when I'm about to say it activity picks up.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
No pain, no gain :p
:p

There are some things that I'd rather not tell...

The mere thought of them is already tearing me apart...

All I can say is that "bully" is kind of a euphemism, but I agree that "demon" might be a hyperbole...
Alright, but I hope you find solace in the fact that your past does not define you because your past is not today. :)

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Also, how do you think those book writers figured out all the stuff they wrote? :smirk:

In a twisted way, it kinda does... but I'll get over it eventually...
Your past you might have contributed to who you are now, but that doesn't mean that your past has any bearings on your present. What's important is that you learn from it, good or bad, to improve yourself in the now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
105 it seems that @lonekonwolf has premium now..
Well, looks like the blue is expanding...

Your past you might have contributed to who you are now, but that doesn't mean that your past has any bearings on your present. What's important is that you learn from it, good or bad, to improve yourself in the now.
*doesn't say anything; simply hugs*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Were's everyone getting all this premium?
It's a painful quest filled with death traps, dead ends and cat videos.

To become one with the blue, one must travel through the Money Forest, go deep within the Caves of PayPal and reach the Premium Tree to bite on its tantalizing fruit...

Most do not survive the journey...

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's a painful quest filled with death traps, dead ends and cat videos.

To become one with the blue, one must travel through the Money Forest, go deep within the Caves of PayPal and reach the Premium Tree to bite on its tantalizing fruit...

Most do not survive the journey...

or... just main Marth. :denzel:

Top Bottom