• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
56 (it lands upright as soon as Uni says that) Oh I'm sorry (Table is in correct position because the force of the push wasn't strong enough to flip the table)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm scared of rabbits: they eat Substitutes. Like dogs... and cats... and guinea pigs... and other Substitutes...

I'm scared of a lot of things now that I think about it.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
No you didn't we should battle some time when you are free on Showdown if you have an account there :dazwa:
Sounds good. I'll show you my team of Pikachu! :troll:

MLP Music? :p
Trot outside and you see the sunshine
Something's in the air today
Sky is clear and you're feelin' so fine
Everything's gonna be a-okay~
Maybe :p

Maybe the problem is Windows? :troll:
No, the screen looks pretty clean to me. :dazwa:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You'll never find him though
I accept thy challenge :smirk:

I'm scared of rabbits: they eat Substitutes. Like dogs... and cats... and guinea pigs... and other Substitutes...

I'm scared of a lot of things now that I think about it.
Try being a GF fan; everything scares the living **** out of you.....even triangles.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Meaning the personality wise lol :p
Yeah, I know, lol.
I'm like Fluttershy in that, when around strangers, I'm pretty shy and kind of a doormat.
I'm like Pinkie Pie because when I'm around people I'm comfortable with, I'm slightly crazy and I often try to try make them laugh.
Finally, I'm like Twilight since I like reading and studying and I need to learn more about friendship. And I'm also a princess. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, I know, lol.
I'm like Fluttershy in that, when around strangers, I'm pretty shy and kind of a doormat.
I'm like Pinkie Pie because when I'm around people I'm comfortable with, I'm slightly crazy and I often try to try make them laugh.
Finally, I'm like Twilight since I like reading and studying and I need to learn more about friendship. And I'm also a princess. :p
Same here, but replace Twi with Shimmer; I'd rather get my hands dirty and learn through experiences rather than boring books...

Also, I was a demon :lol:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
77 am i the only one expecting Nhero to use up her Pranks rather quickly? :lol: if she has any remaining that is :laugh:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Same here, but replace Twi with Shimmer; I'd rather get my hands dirty and learn through experiences rather than boring books...
On behalf of books everywhere, I take offense to that. :glare:
Also, while it's nice to experience things firsthand, isn't it kinda hard to learn everything through experience? Like I don't know about you, but I don't have the resources to examine the structure of DNA. But I have access to books written by people who have those resources.
Also, I was a demon :lol:
The real question is what haven't you been? :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom