• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

How can I be mad about weather when you give gold like that, :lucario:?

But truth be told, there's not that much snow, but it's the first time in years I see it so early...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have like the opposite problem as you, what I'd give for a decent amount of snow....

But october? Already?
Decent amount is alright by me, but seeing it so early makes me worried...

Earliest I've ever seen, as far as my memory can go, is on my father's birthday (which is actually Halloween) and THAT winter was nasty...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*looks around in SmashWiki*

Well, seems like SSB4 has some established ruleset...

*looks deeper*

There's a Suicide Rule that considers Bowser the winner if Bowsercide occurs? YEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Ummm.. s-so.. Uni. W-which pony.. can you relate to the most? (in terms of understanding how they act in certain situations.. mine is definitely Fluttershy :p)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
33 Pinkie Pie? :lol: (it's not necessarily your favorite pony. I don't have trouble RPing as Fluttershy because I know how she thinks and I can relate to her rather Strongly..)
Well, there's a reason why Sunset and Pinkie are my favorites.

Sure, it could be their personality and/or what they've done, but it's actually because of how I can relate to them, how my life and their have similarities.

They've been through a lot of stuff I've also been through and I can't think of anyone else to relate to.

I'm kinda of a mix of both, in a way...

36 sad A10s... :(
*hugs*

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
36 sad A10s... :(
Well, there's a reason why Sunset and Pinkie are my favorites.

Sure, it could be their personality and/or what they've done, but it's actually because of how I can relate to them, how my life and their have similarities.

They've been through a lot of stuff I've also been through and I can't think of anyone else to relate to.

I'm kinda of a mix of both, in a way...

*hugs*
I can relate to Fluttershy more than Sunset. but it's that doing something wrong and doing something about it that makes me like Sunset Shimmer so much (that and i find her new personality to be attractive). personality wise though I'm more aligned to Fluttershy and i have trouble figuring out what Sunset would do because we don't really have anything in common other than making a mistake and regretting it..

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Thanks. I'm just really frustrated right now.
Remember how I said my laptop would say "plugged in, not charging"?
Well, look at this:
That's from the other laptop I took to college with me. The same exact issue occurred with this one. I've tried everything I could to fix this but nothing worked... :(

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Thanks. I'm just really frustrated right now.
Remember how I said my laptop would say "plugged in, not charging"?
Well, look at this:
That's from the other laptop I took to college with me. The same exact issue occurred with this one. I've tried everything I could to fix this but nothing worked... :(
That sucks :(
dat reflection though :denzel: Nice phone covor :lol:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Yeah. I feel better now though. I'm listening to music and that usually helps me up when I'm feeling down. :)

Thanks. :lol:
Did I ever tell you I like Pokémon? :p
No you didn't we should battle some time when you are free on Showdown if you have an account there :dazwa:

MLP Music? :p

Top Bottom