• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also to answer Lonekon's question: Nothing interesting happened today (apart from maybe some snow falling). The doctor I'm supposed to visit came back from vacation though, so I "can't wait" for when my entire toenail is cut off.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What is it with the internet and hugs? Isn't getting hugged by some random person (even if it's only 'pretend') more than a little creepy?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm not sure whether that would be a painful process or not, but not having a nail on your toe for a while is definitely irritating. I lost my big toenail once after a minor injury, but it did enough damage to it.

I hope it isn't too rough for you MVG.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
What is it with the internet and hugs? Isn't getting hugged by some random person (even if it's only 'pretend') more than a little creepy?
Very (i have Haphephobia myself, and the thought makes me cringe a bit)
But in this case its somewhat justified, because a person was feeling down earlier, and one of the best ways people show that they are there for someone and to cheer them up is a hug, its true for the internet as well, just virtual

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I'm not sure whether that would be a painful process or not, but not having a nail on your toe for a while is definitely irritating. I lost my big toenail once after a minor injury, but it did enough damage to it.

I hope it isn't too rough for you MVG.
It shouldn't be too bad hopefully. The only thing that sucks is when they inject the numbing material into the toe (and this is after they slightly numb it with a cold spray, which the first doctor I went to didn't).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It shouldn't be too bad hopefully. The only thing that sucks is when they inject the numbing material into the toe (and this is after they slightly numb it with a cold spray, which the first doctor I went to didn't).
I've never had to have something numbing injected into me, but I can imagine that would be one of the worse parts.

It should be fairly easy after that, I'd hope. Best of luck with the situation, once again.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I can see this place hasn't changed in the 2 weeks or so since my previous prolonged visit.
I remember how someone once called me condescending in this thread and no one cared.
I call out KoP on making a post that sounds like "Hey, what are you posting in MY thread? You need my approval. I own this place after all," (which I feel is how he often behaves), and of course people jump to his defense. lol

Some things never change, do they? This thread is still its good old self. I doubt it will ever change, lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can see this place hasn't changed in the 2 weeks or so since my previous prolonged visit.
I remember how someone once called me condescending in this thread and no one cared.
I call out KoP on making a post that sounds like "Hey, what are you posting in MY thread? You need my approval. I own this place after all," (which I feel is how he often behaves), and of course people jump to his defense. lol

Some things never change, do they? This thread is still its good old self. I doubt it will ever change, lol.
What are you talking about, Jay?

Sure, he may sound a little snobby, but I don't think KoP ever saw himself as "superior" to any of us.

But then again, does my opinion even matter? After all, I'm pretty spoopid :psycho:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What are you talking about, Jay?

Sure, he may sound a little snobby, but I don't think KoP ever saw himself as "superior" to any of us.

But then again, does my opinion even matter? After all, I'm pretty spoopid :psycho:
You shouldn't speak for other people. That's a bad idea.
I may sound like I care an awful lot...but really, I don't. If I did, wouldn't I actually frequent this place?

I'm sure no one will bother to really pay attention to or address what I've said, but again, I don't care much. It needed to be said, though. Though we all know that people will only jump to his defense and kiss up to him again anyway.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You shouldn't speak for other people. That's a bad idea.
I may sound like I care an awful lot...but really, I don't. If I did, wouldn't I actually frequent this place?

I'm sure no one will bother to really pay attention to or address what I've said, but again, I don't care much. It needed to be said, though. Though we all know that people will only jump to his defense and kiss up to him again anyway.
So then why bother? If all you're going to do act don't care about us nor the thread, why even type all this?

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Hey now, king may often seem to be trying to get in the center of attention and quite often want others to comment on his little "guess what this is games" leading to an social deficiency at times (for the record, this is my view and my opinion)

But i think snobbish is rather far fetch and sounds more like an assault/insult on him

You can keep opinions (i just probably made one thats controversial) but keep them to yourself, you don't want to offend others whether or not your trying to

Also i don't remember anyone calling you condescending

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...I've never had that mindset. I said that because I could tell there was a conflict, and I wasn't entirely sure how it happened or what it was about, so that leads to my comment on it. I don't like when there's conflict going on in this place, because I am still a regular in it. No regular here would like to see that.

If I had ever come off as trying to act as "superior" I'm sorry. Considering the troubles I've run into with people who do try to act superior, that's the last thing I'd want to come off as.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ok I finally caught up.. been watching tv and reading a collection of mlp references in games and other places because of that one reference from Borderlands I saw..

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Hi Fluttershy.

All you missed was Jay insulting KoP, MVG hurting Luma's feelings and a conflict on which country is better between Canada and USA...

In other words, I wish I didn't hang out in here today...

But don't worry, things are better now...

Last edited:
Top Bottom