• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Hi Fluttershy.

All you missed was Jay insulting KoP, MVG hurting Luma's feelings and a conflict on which country is better between Canada and USA...

In other words, I wish I didn't hang out in here today...
Add in that jay ran away while keeping a single minded view of all of us without any chance for rebuttal just so he can believe that he's "right" and you pretty much got it

Its a sad day in the bob-omb thread

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
AND NAIRO
Someone has finally beaten ZeRo. Big whoop!

Just get over it, dude!

Add in that jay ran away while keeping a single minded view of all of us without any chance for rebuttal just so he can believe that he's "right" and you pretty much got it

Its a sad day in the bob-omb thread
It's like he doesn't want us to like him....

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To make it worse, tomorrow is Monday...
Why do you hate school so much?

One of the skills for Claptrap is "You're GOING TO LOVE ME" that's the one I noticed

also there was a certain item in TF2 that gives more pony related comments.. One being "Friendship is Magic"
You should see the MLP references in Diablo III

It's too amazing :rotfl:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Someone has finally beaten ZeRo. Big whoop!

Just get over it, dude!

It's like he doesn't want us to like him....
Its not that, he wants to make his opinion and thoughts known, he just doesn't have the back bone to stick up for himself

He probably never meant to offend anyone, but he doesn't know any other way to get his words across and when the confusion hits him, he scatters away instead of trying to make a right, clear it up, or stand by his point

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, look, I admit I've even felt to myself like I acted in those sort of ways in the past, but it was never my intention to just act as the "leader" of this place, to myself personally or otherwise.

If I have continued to come off that way, I'll change myself for it. I've seen people who take such attitudes and mindsets up to eleven, and I don't want to even be anywhere near that.

Even though I was personally called out on something, or otherwise insulted, I have to say that's a rather quick and harsh assumption to make about him.....

I appreciate anyone who personally defended me at all in this (and Kon, regarding your opinion, I understand it. I was offended by it in the past, but I can see where you're coming from with it. I'll probably cease doing such things from here on out. It's not the first habit of mine that I've wanted and tried to break away from) but this is a very particular subject, and if it ever does come up again, I should discuss it personally without anyone else's input.

For those of you who showed concern, I'm perfectly fine. I was just taking some time to type up this post.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Alright, look, I admit I've even felt to myself like I acted in those sort of ways in the past, but it was never my intention to just act as the "leader" of this place, to myself personally or otherwise.

If I have continued to come off that way, I'll change myself for it. I've seen people who take such attitudes and mindsets up to eleven, and I don't want to even be anywhere near that.

Even though I was personally called out on something, or otherwise insulted, I have to say that's a rather quick and harsh assumption to make about him.....

I appreciate anyone who personally defended me at all in this (and Kon, regarding your opinion, I understand it. I was offended by it in the past, but I can see where you're coming from with it. I'll probably cease doing such things from here on out. It's not the first habit of mine that I've wanted and tried to break away from) but this is a very particular subject, and if it ever does come up again, I should defend myself personally without anyone else's input.

And yes, I'm fine. I was just taking some time to type up this post.
It may be harsh, but not quick

Hes done this several times before, even one right before his suppose vacation

And please you don't need to change yourself based on one opinion of another, your overestimating, or rather adding the negative outlook on it

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I

And please you don't need to change yourself based on one opinion of another, your overestimating, or rather adding the negative outlook on it
Fair enough, I suppose.

It may be harsh, but not quick

Hes done this several times before, even one right before his suppose vacation
As for the rest of this, I feel like it's a separate matter entirely and so I won't get involved with it further than I already have, for the time being.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

:facepalm:

It's really hard to have a serious talk with you, Luigi...

Then again, you're 13 and don't have any life-altering responsibilities, so there's no need to care about being serious, right?

But if you think you already have it though with only school, try being me; I gotta vote for which ******** monkey is gonna run my country tomorrow...

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

:facepalm:

It's really hard to have a serious talk with you, Luigi...

Then again, you're 13 and don't have any life-altering responsibilities, so there's no need to care about being serious, right?

But if you think you already have it though with only school, try being me; I gotta vote for which ******** monkey is gonna run my country tomorrow...
School is easy.
You can have a serious conversation if you just ask....

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Fair enough, I suppose.

As for the rest of this, I feel like it's a separate matter entirely and so I won't get involved with it further than I already have, for the time being.
What works for you
Speaking of which i haven't even caught up in politics back home. . . and I'm completely avoiding the politics here. . . guess I'm way out of the loop

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't like to discuss politics online, though I do want to keep up with them waaaay more now since I'm a legal adult and able to vote. Therefore I can actually help make more of a difference.

Top Bottom