• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp, theres a new zero it seems... though meh i don't know much about smash competitive other than zero is legendary :tired:

17 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

Sure does accentuate the sociopathic image doesn't it?
MVG, I'm going to say this once. Keep the propaganda comments to yourself because if I see you calling anyone else a Sociapath again then I'l have to show you how Sociapathic I can be when your infraction count goes up.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
MVG, I'm going to say this once. Keep the propaganda comments to yourself because if I see you calling anyone else a Sociapath again then I'l have to show you how Sociapathic I can be when your infraction count goes up.
All right, sorry about that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Neo Zero said:
*grabs a bag of popcorn*

I like where this is going. :lol:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Look in all honesty I have nothing against Luma. Nor have ever since she's been here. I thought it was a game, but seeing it now I understand.

Natz~ Natz~
I'm sorry about any of the comments I have made that have offended or hurt you; Both now and in the past. I will shut my trap about all this and move on.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Look in all honesty I have nothing against Luma. Nor have ever since she's been here. I thought it was a game, but seeing it now I understand.

Natz~ Natz~
I'm sorry about any of the comments I have made that have offended or hurt you; Both now and in the past. I will shut my trap about all this and move on.
Now, let us hug to celebrate :b:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Natz~ Natz~
i told you before it was getting offensive and hurting my feelings, you took it as a joke, only uni understood

but past is past, hatchet buried :p
9 bob-ombs

Top Bottom