• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I honestly don't know how Amy Keating Rogers managed to keep it a secret.. :lol:

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

So I was watching RetroGaijin stream Undertale this evening and he finished the game with the acid trip ending. My god, that boss fight was insane. I need to play this game some day.
I'm assuming you're talking about the neutral ending?

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
The new episode was good, nice to see the CMCs got their cutie marks. Though I think I would've enjoyed the episode more if there weren't as many songs in it :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*hugs*

The new episode was good, nice to see the CMCs got their cutie marks. Though I think I would've enjoyed the episode more if there weren't as many songs in it :p
I personally think that the songs gave a greater impact of what was happening and wouldn't have been as good without them.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I personally think that the songs gave a greater impact of what was happening and wouldn't have been as good without them.
I'll have to try and watch it again later this week. I couldn't catch the entire songs because my little brother was asking me for help in Majora's Mask pretty much through out the whole episode, so maybe that's why I couldn't fully appreciate them? I don't know, I'll watch it again sometime and see if that changes my mind.
I still enjoyed the episode though :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom