• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Did I mention there were also witches that throw dangerous potions at anyone they don't like?

And pits of lava?

It might not sound like it at first, but it's a very, very dangerous series of locations, even by all of our standards combined. It's always difficult venturing into them.

And they have a cruel unforgiving nature. Sometimes, you might not even find the minerals you're looking for, or you won't have the tools necessary to retrieve them.

The Mine guy? Sure.
Then perhaps you could help with future missions. ...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Did I mention there were also witches that throw dangerous potions at anyone they don't like?

And pits of lava?

It might not sound like it at first, but it's a very, very dangerous series of locations, even by all of our standards combined. It's always difficult venturing into them.

And they have a cruel unforgiving nature. Sometimes, you might not even find the minerals you're looking for, or you won't have the tools necessary to retrieve them.
Well, I could always offer some help.....right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yet, it is a dangerous place.....you'd all have to be very careful.
Me? Careful?

I ALWAYS bring some knives and guns EVERYWHERE to assure my safety....even when doing the groceries. :lol:

Plus, did you forget that I'm a.... Wow! I didn't even realize that I became a wolf.... Kon was right! One gets used to it as time flies by....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Too bad you weren't Pancake. I mean awake :lol:

Good KoP watch it and love it :p

Witness MLP at its best, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ! :D
I did. And it honestly really surprised me, which for as much as I really enjoy this show, is something it hasn't really managed to do save for some special occasions.

(major spoilers)
Diamond Tiara's development was probably the deepest thing this show has ever done, and Silver Spoon's too to an extent. I'm glad those two finally reformed, especially after a conflict between each other.

The big finale was what really made this worthy of being a finale or opener, IMO. The part where their CMC's siblings all showed up was perfect.

Also, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Big episode spoilers yet again (and actually some season 2 of Gravity Falls spoilers as well):

Now I seriously see what you meant by Gravity Falls vibes. Diamond's mother is just as awful as Pacifica's parents are. That was pretty deep....

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
23 The Cutie Mark Crusaders can walk backwards pretty well though lol (don't find this too spoilery :p) Also here's the picture I wanted to show BIG SPOILERS below :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I did. And it honestly really surprised me, which for as much as I really enjoy this show, is something it hasn't really managed to do save for some special occasions.

(major spoilers)
Diamond Tiara's development was probably the deepest thing this show has ever done, and Silver Spoon's too to an extent. I'm glad those two finally reformed, especially after a conflict between each other.

The big finale was what really made this worthy of being a finale or opener, IMO. The part where their CMC's siblings all showed up was perfect.

Also, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Big episode spoilers yet again (and actually some season 2 of Gravity Falls spoilers as well):

Now I seriously see what you meant by Gravity Falls vibes. Diamond's mother is just as awful as Pacifica's parents are. That was pretty deep....
It's pretty interesting what MLP and GF did with their respective bullies. At first, they were shown in a negative light. And then they were humanized (or ponyized in Diamond Tiara's case :lol:) and we see that there was more to them than just snooty remarks. It is pretty deep. It's like the shows are saying that there's more to people than one would originally assume. :)

Seeing the world from Diamond Tiara's eyes during that one song. I think that that's the first time the animators ever did that. It fits pretty well with the idea that we didn't know much about that character until now when we kinda got to see a more personal side of her life through her eyes to some extent.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's pretty interesting what MLP and GF did with their respective bullies. At first, they were shown in a negative light. And then they were humanized (or ponyized in Diamond Tiara's case :lol:) and we see that there was more to them than just snooty remarks. It is pretty deep. It's like the shows are saying that there's more to people than one would originally assume. :)

Seeing the world from Diamond Tiara's eyes during that one song. I think that that's the first time the animators ever did that.
Agreed. Bullies usually have a lot more going on in their lives than just happening to turn out as pure jerks.

Bullying is a pretty serious issue in the world. Apart from telling people to keep strength and numbers and looking for adult help to get bullies to stop, these messages are some pretty good things to listen to. There's usually more to them than what meets the eye.

In MLP's case, I was really surprised by it. Once again, it was pretty deep for this show, yet at the same time it didn't cross any sort of line.

Oh, and that was pretty great too. Prior to this episode, Diamond didn't ever really come off as much more than a jerk.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If I weren't doing a Halloween theme, I'd use an avatar of Fausticorn to celebrate the anniversary.

I'd consider it even more if I weren't using this image right now, as it's one of my favorites. What do ya'll think? Should I go for it regardless?

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
ReticentLily: omg ok
ReticentLily: I left it open at the "the end" screen and tabbed out
ReticentLily: I tab back
ReticentLily: There's a ****ing dog
ReticentLily: Goddamnit toby