• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
3 Bob-ombs ^What are you, his father?

EDIT: Ninja'd. 4 Bob-ombs

EDIT EDIT: I'm too lazy to use the emoticon.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: It's fun to edit my post over and over again.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Okay, I'm done.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Yeah, sorry Necrotic / others in the IBWC, but even while having moderator abilities in the information center, you still don't technically count as moderators for this game. Only red/grey names with "moderator" etc titles count. That's the way it's been since before I was even on this site :p

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Yeah, sorry Necrotic / others in the IBWC, but even while having moderator abilities in the information center, you still don't technically count as moderators for this game. Only red/grey names with "moderator" etc titles count. That's the way it's been since before I was even on this site :p
I can't BELIEVE I allowed myself to be tricked by the likes of Necrotic and his henchmen!

4 Bob-ombs.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I knew he was just an overzealous wannabe.

To ammend his grave mistakes, he should be helping us count Bob-ombs, that said...

5 Bob-ombs incoming.

Top Bottom