• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I have a fun story from the doctor's today:
While I was there they asked me if I could do a blood test. And so I go through it. The large needle goes in my right arm, but it takes longer than usual. Turns out the lady doing it was playing Marco Polo by pushing the needle in and out of my arm so she could maneuver it to the desired vein. And I only got one and a half vials out of it.
So they have to do it again (for something different) in the left arm; this time with a butterfly needle. Surprise to no one, it works first try with little hassle. I hate blood tests.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

While I was there they asked me if I could do a blood test. And so I go through it. The large needle goes in my right arm, but it takes longer than usual. Turns out the lady doing it was playing Marco Polo by pushing the needle in and out of my arm so she could maneuver it to the desired vein. And I only got one and a half vials out of it.
So they have to do it again (for something different) in the left arm; this time with a butterfly needle. Surprise to no one, it works first try with little hassle. I hate blood tests.

Sounds similar to some stories of blood tests some family members have shared with me, only without an sickened reaction.

I took a blood test just the other day and it took about just one minute to get done. I don't know how people manage to screw it up and make it a hassle when someone who knows what they're doing can get it done that quickly.....

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

I feel your pain, I had to go through shots up until I turned 16, god those things were scary, and I don't have to get them anymore unless I want to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I also had to take a blood test because my family often had some problems with cholesterol and they wanted to check my blood if I had any.

It took maybe a minute to find the right spot for the needle, but after that, it was a breeze.

Also,
I once had 8 teeth removed at once

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

I also had to take a blood test because my family often had some problems with cholesterol and they wanted to check my blood if I had any.

It took maybe a minute to find the right spot for the needle, but after that, it was a breeze.

Also,
I once had 8 teeth removed at once
123 Epic Soft claps for the above user.

You're 1 brave fellow, Merida would just love to meet ya.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're 1 brave fellow, Merida would just love to meet ya.
I'm far from brave, Violet. "Unlucky" would probably be a better term because I got a lot of tales about me getting hurt pretty badly;

I nearly lost an eye in 4th grade during recess, got pieces of glass in my forehead and fingers when I was 2, drowned in a public pool at 4, fell so hard on concrete that some rocks got through the skin, received a soccer ball in private areas twice from the same kick as a goaler, lost consciousness from dehydration TWICE...

Heck, I once spent Christmas in a hosptial because of....intestinal reasons :urg:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Buying them once I get a chance later tonight. Parents aren't gonna be home until 5:30 at the earliest sooo
It's honestly not too time-consuming. I think the longest I've ever spent on one was 20 mins~. Should I just leave the background as-is or make that magenta?

Doesn't matter to me

Considering the very first phase of the battle itself, I agree that experiencing it yourself would have a much greater effect.

And I never will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rotfl:

A.Because you're sane
B.I'm out of pranks :p

Ah that makes sense, seeing how i am one of, if not the only one with a logical sense with in you insane neurotypical people

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
145 fact 90% of all status effects are caused by moves that have a chance to cause them.. but not by moves like Toxic, WoW, or thunder wave.. :ohwell:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm so tempted to add a bunch of blank area to this avi so it doesn't look so cramped :lol:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
155 Bob-ombs

I pretty much just finished a 4/5 hour game of Monolopy. I ended up winning with $3,709 and about 6 hotels.

Top Bottom