• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
40 regardless if it's right or wrong it gained a reputation for how it was used so imo it doesn't matter as it gained a new meaning along with its pre-existing one.. also depending on how old Sunset is it could technically be right for Uni since we don't know her age.. ( she's definitely older that the main 6 as she wasn't a filly when Twilight was a student of Celestia when Twilight was one..)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

She doesn't look much older than the others in the human world.....maybe the travel between dimensions had some kind of effect on her aging? I don't know.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

She doesn't look much older than the others in the human world.....maybe the travel between dimensions had some kind of effect on her aging? I don't know.
There is a theory that she failed a few grades. And there's that one picture of her in that one comic where she went to Canterlot high with Twilight as a filly and Sunset wasn't..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Here's my theory; horse years converted to human years.

Of course, since 17 years is pretty much the oldest age a high school student that never failed any grades can have, this would mean that Sunset is, at most, 3 horse years, which is the oldest age that a horse can be called a filly/colt.

Then again, cartoon pony years might work differently. :lol:

There is a theory that she failed a few grades. And there's that one picture of her in that one comic where she went to Canterlot high with Twilight as a filly and Sunset wasn't..
That theory is flawed because it also implies that all the Rainbooms failed a few grades. :glare:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Here's my theory; horse years converted to human years.

Of course, since 17 years is pretty much the oldest age a high school student that never failed any grades can have, this would mean that Sunset is, at most, 3 horse years, which is the oldest age that a horse can be called a filly/colt.

Then again, cartoon pony years might work differently. :lol:

That theory is flawed because it also implies that all the Rainbooms failed a few grades. :glare:

Depends on which school system is used. US has 4 grades in high school not three also it is 18 here iirc. Not necessarily she would be in the same grade as the mane 6 if she failed. she's older than the main 6 according to the comics maybe 2-3 years older

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Depends on which school system is used. US has 4 grades in high school not three.
Canada has 5 :glare:

Also, think about it; considering the lack of humans with weight issues, the overall peacefulness of the town and the fact that several VAs are Canadian, are you sure that CHS is in the US of A?

Not necessarily she would be in the same grade as the mane 6 if she failed. she's older than the main 6 according to the comics maybe 2-3 years older
Where does it say that?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Also, think about it; considering the lack of humans with weight issues, the overall peacefulness of the town and the fact that several VAs are Canadian, are you sure that CHS is in the US of A?

Where does it say that?

I thought countries outside the US had 3 years in high school..

Canterlot is west of US pun cities by border location that would be US. It is a peaceful place because Friendship is Magic.. not all of US citizens have weight issues.. Doesn't really mean it's based in Canada if the majority of the VAs are from Canada

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Never even occurred to me lol

Sunset is probably around two years older than them, then.

Where does it say that?

Canterlot is west of US pun cities by border location that would be US. It is a peaceful place because Friendship is Magic.. not all of US citizens have weight issues.. Doesn't really mean it's based in Canada if the majority of the VAs are from Canada
Do they ever actually mention places like the USA in EG?

For all we know this "human world" might not be the same as our Earth and not have those countries. We are talking about the same world where humans can be born with naturally blue, green, pink, pure white, gray, and even rich purple skin colors....

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To be fair, I thought the US also had 5 years.

Canterlot is west of US pun cities by border location that would be US.
Why wouldn't it be Canada? That world's winter seems similar to mine...but better because it's a comic :lol:

It is a peaceful place because Friendship is Magic..
So is Canada.

not all of US citizens have weight issues..
I've been to the US a few times, so I can agree. But I felt like throwing a stereotype :lol:

Doesn't really mean it's based in Canada if the majority of the VAs are from Canada
Why not?

For all we know this "human world" might not be the same as our Earth and not have those countries. We are talking about the same world where humans can be born with naturally blue, green, pink, pure white, gray, and even rich purple skin colors....
To be fair, anything is possible in such a world.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Never even occurred to me lol

Sunset is probably around two years older than them, then.

One can assume that if there are a pony version of them then they have a human version of them in the "human world" and vise versa. There cannot be one version of something or someone in one of the two worlds If they are connected like Canterlot high and Equestria are..

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
One can assume that if there are a pony version of them then they have a human version of them in the "human world" and vise versa. There cannot be one version of something or someone in one If the two worlds of they are connected like Canterlot high and Equestria are..
They're not exactly connected though.

It's that the way MLP works for these movies is based around the multiverse theory and that the mirror is basically some kind of interdimensional rift allowing an unnatural connection between the two that isn't supposed to happen.

. . .

I'm starting to get a Gravity Falls vibe from what I just said.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not interested in seriously debating or theorizing on this any further, but....

It's that the way MLP works for these movies is based around the multiverse theory and that the mirror is basically some kind of interdimensional rift allowing an unnatural connection between the two that isn't supposed to happen.

. . .

Gravity Falls/MLP crossover confirmed guys.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

It's that the way MLP works for these movies is based around the multiverse theory and that the mirror is basically some kind of interdimensional rift aloowing an unnatural connection between the two.

. . .

[collapse=Reflections arc comic spoilers]just look at this comic which is pretty much an inverted version of Equestria. The only difference is the they are human not the opposite versions of their true selves..[/collapse]

Top Bottom