• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Parts of it sound like a demented circus. The rest has me more confused than it does disturbed.

Also, take a listen to this and compare it to the previous theme I posted:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
It's already noon and I still haven't slept.

I probably have Insomnia or something.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not sure what happens, but I have seen some creepy beta backgrounds for the final fight....that's all I know.
The funny thing is that those backgrounds have a meaning that would've made the final fight even more emotional.

It also had some deleted cutscenes which would have made it even more heartbreaking.

Yes, I said heartbreaking. Mother 3's final boss is heartbreaking and I like it so much because of that.

. . .

You should watch a Mother 3 LP.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The funny thing is that those backgrounds have a meaning that would've made the final fight even more emotional.

It also had some deleted cutscenes which would have made it even more heartbreaking.

Yes, I said heartbreaking. Mother 3's final boss is heartbreaking and I like it so much because of that.

. . .

You should watch a Mother 3 LP.

I'd rather experience it myself as I feel it'd leave more of an initial impact on me that way, but since I doubt I'll be able to any time soon, I suppose I will sometime. It's been a game that's interested me for years.

I can definitely imagine it having a stronger emotional impact on you, as well as a side of creepiness. Some of those later ones are just plain disturbing, especially considering when one uses cheats to see them in the game normally, they're all on their own, making the background itself look like what you're fighting....

You didn't answer my other question though. :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd rather experience it myself as I feel it'd leave more of an initial impact on me that way, but since I doubt I'll be able to any time soon, I suppose I will sometime. It's been a game that's interested me for years.

I can definitely imagine it having a stronger emotional impact on you, as well as a side of creepiness. Some of those later ones are just plain disturbing, especially considering when one uses cheats to see them in the game normally, they're all on their own, making the background itself look like what you're fighting....
Considering the very first phase of the battle itself, I agree that experiencing it yourself would have a much greater effect.

You didn't answer my other question though. :glare:
And I never will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rotfl:

Jerk

Why must i be pained from the gloriousness that is the consuming magenta
A.Because you're sane
B.I'm out of pranks :p

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Alright, take your time its not reall important but please spare the hair

Also did you buy those development tools?
Buying them once I get a chance later tonight. Parents aren't gonna be home until 5:30 at the earliest sooo
It's honestly not too time-consuming. I think the longest I've ever spent on one was 20 mins~. Should I just leave the background as-is or make that magenta?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Considering the very first phase of the battle itself, I agree that experiencing it yourself would have a much greater effect.

And I never will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rotfl:

A.Because you're sane
B.I'm out of pranks :p

Ah well. I'll probably just have to watch it.

I also noticed that the cave of the past's theme eerily goes in sync with one of the backgrounds....Vapor 2, to be specific....

It did genuinely bug me how seemed to keep totally ignoring my question though....

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
You mean Equestrian Flyer? Nope I don't think it was him :p I think he didn't had any pranks available what happens if you find the person who Pranked you?
This is what I'll do to the prankster
not really though I wouldn't want to go to jail and not collect $200 after passing GO!

Last edited:
Top Bottom