• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Then they will have derailed the entire series like EA did with Prototype going into the second game.. but to a lesser extent..
Well, then I guess that happened, though I don't know anything about Prototype.

As confusing as this is, especially without a given context......

....the thing that bothers me the most is the anthro.......ugh, I hate when anthros are made out of animal/creature characters.
I completely agree with you.
They're animals for a reason. They should stay that way. Low blow to EG

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOMINATION
Exactly that. An abomination.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
In an attempt to change the subject and clear your minds of that abomination, doesn't Flashwing sound a lot like Best Pony? :grin:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
289 bad translations

The [OK], Patrick, it's in all of technology! First, go to the next as [start he is running his infamous routine], spin around. Stop! One, two, three: take double three times. Theeeen pelvis thrust! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Please do not forget it, stop at your right foot! Now, that time, I will not have it around the town. Bring - it - the Maru-machi. Then, you, this, to do this, this is, it is, and - this and that - and - this - and, that is, then ... [he wipe the form of foam, such as the duck]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Well, then I guess that happened, though I don't know anything about Prototype.
Pretty much Prototype 1 didn't meet the expectations of EA so they rewrote Alex Mercer's story AFTER the game was released and they forced him to become a villain in the second game when the version of him in the first game wouldn't have done the actions they placed upon him. Not to mention Prototype 1 was already good and didn't need to be changed. Then when prototype 2 didn't meet the sales EA dropped the series entirely when it was their intervention that led to its downfall..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-broken quote filler-
But they're also given human-type bodies, which I find very disturbing, personally.

I mean, I still like characters like Fox Mcloud. Because he's an anthro fox with a human body to begin with.

If the character doesn't have a humanoid-design in the first place, it should stay that way.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
19 so I was hearing music in my second class today and I was wondering where it was coming from.. I look at my phone and saw that Shake Your Tail was playing during class. Luckily it wasn't really loud as I could barely hear it :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom