• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Like you're one to talk. I've done more chaos than you ever did and I didn't even lift my pinky. :p
Not true. I used to be the King of Chaos. Oh it was so much fun! I did so many things you could only dream of doing. :smirk:
But now I've been reformed. You see, in a friendship, you can't always have it your way.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Continue...

Like you're one to talk. I've done more chaos than you ever did and I didn't even lift my pinky. :p

I was still young in this world while that long, cold war was going on. My ancestor had made a deal with Bill.

I witnessed my fellow phantoms, ghosts, specters, apparitions, spirits, poltergeists.....all my them, in the war, they fought unimaginable things.....many were captured and never seen again...

The majority of the battle was not to win the war directly, but to keep the horrors at bay, protecting us. It finally ended when the then-ruler of this realm was able to confront Bill and trick him in a "negotiation", effectively breaking the deal.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not true. I used to be the King of Chaos. Oh it was so much fun! I did so many things you could only dream of doing. :smirk:
But now I've been reformed. You see, in a friendship, you can't always have it your way.
Is the title still available? :lol:

Also, Friendship =/= Burger King :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was still young in this world while that long, cold war was going on. My ancestor had made a deal with Bill.

I witnessed my fellow phantoms, ghosts, specters, apparitions, spirits, poltergeists.....all my them, in the war, they fought unimaginable things.....many were captured and never seen again...

The majority of the battle was not to win the war directly, but to keep the horrors at bay, protecting us. It finally ended when the then-ruler of this realm was able to confront Bill and trick him in a "negotiation", effectively breaking the deal.
Bill? The name sounds familiar :glare:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, it's about time this ends.

We need the Necromancer to do his thing. "and so it happens"

If this doesn't get rid of Bill though, we'll have to take greater measures.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

▲ GIVE THE POOR UNICORN SOME RESPECT, DRAGON.
HIS MIND WAS SO WEAK AND BROKEN THAT I BARELY DID ANYTHING TO TAKE OVER ▲

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Thanks for the triangles, Uni.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
▲ I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM, THAT HE WAS A NUISANCE
▲ I JUST WANTED TO HELP

He definitely is a nuisance, but we were fixing that. Though he was the butt-end of many of my jokes, we were friends. I'm sure if you gave him the chance, he'd definitely show you who his true friends are.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He definitely is a nuisance, but we were fixing that. Though he was the butt-end of many of my jokes, we were friends. I'm sure if you gave him the chance, he'd definitely show you who his true friends are.
*manages to take control of a plush* D'awww. Thanks, A10. Now, Bill, gimme my body back! :glare:

Last edited:
Top Bottom