• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

I'm never changing my avatar, 2 of my favorite superheroes as 1 looking over moth4r earth is just too good to pass up.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
38 trips through time.

See ya later navigator! God I gotta get Flight of the Navigator film someday it was one of my favorite 80s Sci-Fi films of all-time right up there with all 3 BTTF films (even though the 3rd film is considered a 90s flick as it was released in1 990), E.T. and both Short Circuit films even though I've only seen FotN once and that was in 2003 when I think 1 of the Cinemax channels was airing it, it's a shame Disney is remaking it when it's about to turn 30 next year, and the ship itself is not a rideable vehicle yet in Disney Infinity, Violet riding the ship just like in the classic film with that awesome film music would make me die a happy man inside.

Come on Disney make it happen, although with the ship's AI's luck he'd probably accidently teleport a character outside of Disney Infinity's world and into the real world, considering it has the ability to bend between time and space and possibly even go through different dimensions which would make it the most broken vehicle in the game.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Plus the movies and the shorts. :)

Took me 14 days to watch 97 episodes (the number at the time), both movies and all shorts. That's 2293.5 minutes of pony in two weeks and an average of 163.82 minutes (which equals 7.45 episodes) daily!

In Luigi's case, there are 104 episodes, of which he already watched 25 of them, leaving only 79 to go. Add to that the movies and the shorts and that gives him a total of 1929.5 minutes of pony to watch. If he wants to watch everything before the hiatus ends, he'd have to watch an average of 214.4 minutes (or 9.75 episodes) every day!

After doing a bit of math I figured out I watched 192.95 minutes of pony a day since then, took 10 dayz so just move the decimal.
Wow.

Top Bottom