• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
34 Bob-ombs.

And you may be wondering who the mastermind is. Well, the truth is...

There is a whole group of people involved in this treacherous plan. Many times, the 200 Bob-omb siege has failed. Yet, there have been successful attempts. There was one person involved in every one of these few successful tries. It's anyone's guess as to who that may be.

The point is, we figure that person may very well be strongly connected to the vast amount of explosions occurring within the forum games.

That person is somewhere to be found on this page. Who, then, is this culprit?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
42 bob-ombs.

oh, and i found that chicken you were looking for, Frostwraith :bee:

...better keep it close, frost. i see the mods eyeballing it...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
[COLLAPSE="Click to see"]42 bob-ombs.

oh, and i found that chicken you were looking for, Frostwraith :bee:

...better keep it close, frost. i see the mods eyeballing it...[/COLLAPSE]
looks more like a pony than a chicken... oh wait, it has wings. but then again, Pit and Dark Pit (in my avatar) also have... does that mean that everything with wings is necessarily a chicken? that leads me to conclude that dragons are chickens as well, because they, too, have wings.
twisting logic is fun. =D

44 Bob-ombs, anyway.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Attention everyone: a quarter of the necessary Bob-ombs have already been counted. Only 150 remain.

Top Bottom