• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Reminds me of how, during one storm, a tree limb was blown down and fell on top of the power line, causing it to break off at one end. The tree limb was lit on fire by the electricity, and there was quite a bit of smoke. It would've burned down my dad's workshop if the rain hadn't put it out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've been interested in Portal for years, and it's still on my "Play" list.
I kind of wish it never would've started the whole 'the cake is a lie' thing, though. It's overdone sometimes.

I've had lots of thunderstorms. They usually only occur at night, though. I love it when it rains all night.
Loud thunderstrikes aren't rare, either. I've heard ones loud enough to half deafen you, and one time, a strike was so near it set off one of our car alarms, due to the vibrations.
I rarely get loud or nearby thunderstorms, so the one we had most recently was really something else for me.

And I agree. Rain can be really nice to listen to at night when all else is completely silent.

Portal and Portal 2 are both on Steam. So if you'll able to buy them someday, I recommend them both.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yes, I'd get them on Steam.
And to be honest, I like even thunderstorms at night, even if they keep me awake, which they usually do. I just like it for some reason.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As dangerous as it can be, lightning can be a very interesting sight to behold, as well as the sounds of thunder they create.

I rather enjoy watching lightning at night. Not so much listening to it, but definitely watching it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I never really thought about it, but I suppose watching lightning is interesting. I've seen a few electrical storms in person before, albeit from a far distance.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
As dangerous as it can be, lightning can be a very interesting sight to behold, as well as the sounds of thunder they create.

I rather enjoy watching lightning at night. Not so much listening to it, but definitely watching it.
Lightning is a beautiful sight to behold. Just stay in a safe area if you want to watch it, you don't want to be electrcuted.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
48 there was a lightning strike close to my house a couple weeks back and it was loud.. lightning does look amazing from a safe distance away..

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Never really liked thunderstorms that much. It might be because I dislike loud sounds.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I still haven't played MK8, though I'd like to. Just as well, though; it'd probably be a waste of money.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
MK games can end up like Pokemon games-they look interesting, but I don't enjoy them. MK games aren't quite as bad though, and MK8 does have online...

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
May be I would destroy you. But then, I've pretty much never played MK against humans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom