• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I've been watching some of the SSC brawl top 8 videos, and it's making me want to start playing brawl again.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's estimated to get up to around 104 degrees Fahrenheit today.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sounds like a sickening atmosphere to me. Can't anything around 80 degrees or higher. Even temperatures a bit lower than that can bug me if I have no means of keeping myself cool.

Me neither. :p
Good thing it's no longer a thing in the show, right?

Now, I'm still waiting for the next step with Dippifica

Indeed.

Dippifica is cute. I feel like too much about them beginning to like each other was implied in Northwest Mansion Mystery/Noir to just let it go and not do anything with it.

Maybe.....while Pacifica isn't a part of the main cast, maybe them liking each other could have a part of the impact on the whole good brother/sister dynamic with Dipper and Mabel, as it was implied to possibly go somewhere negative at some point two episodes ago.

Alternatively it could have absolutely nothing to do with that and Mabel will be happy and supportive of her brother instead. :p Either way, Mabel's reaction will/would be comedic gold.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's plenty cool indoors though, thanks to technology.
The weather down here is full of hot air, and not just humidity, either. It's very common for giant storm clouds to gather and then clear up in an hour with hardly any rain.
The weather is just full of bluster. Speaking of rain, I don't think we've had hardly any all summer.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Indeed.

Dippifica is cute. I feel like too much about them beginning to like each other was implied in Northwest Mansion Mystery/Noir to just let it go and not do anything with it.

Maybe.....while Pacifica isn't a part of the main cast, maybe them liking each other could have a part of the impact on the whole good brother/sister dynamic with Dipper and Mabel, as it was implied to possibly go somewhere negative at some point two episodes ago.

Alternatively it could have absolutely nothing to do with that and Mabel will be happy and supportive of her brother instead. :p Either way, Mabel's reaction will/would be comedic gold.
I honestly don't care what happens with Dippifica, as long as jt happens. It's so stupid to leave that kind of thing untouched.

I think there's an episode where the town goes under election for a new mayor and I can't think of a better spot for it to develop.

inb4 Quentin Tremblay returns and wins the election :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've actually had a few days like that here recently. In fact, a few weeks ago we had the loudest and closest thunderstorm I've ever experienced, happened early in the morning (one lightening strike was so loud that it even caused me to wake up) and went on into the afternoon. When it finally stopped, the rain began to cease as well, the clouds cleared up and it was suddenly ridiculously hot again.

Unfortunately our air conditioner wasn't working on that day either. We were working on modifying it to help it run better than it had been lately...for a few days, we have to just run a whole bunch of portable fans through the house to keep the air as cool as possible.

I honestly don't care what happens with Dippifica, as long as jt happens. It's so stupid to leave that kind of thing untouched.

I think there's an episode where the town goes under election for a new mayor and I can't think of a better spot for it to develop.

inb4 Quentin Tremblay returns and wins the election :troll:

Yes. In fact, I believe Stan is one of the candidates running for Mayor.

And yeah, I'm sure Pacifica would be there for an event like the election. I imagine she and Dipper would spend some time talking with one and other while in the middle of this event. Sounds like a perfect side-plot to me.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Brawl's a great game, but I still think that Smash 4 is better in every way.

Also, Nairo went crazy on Fatality. :crazy:

Better in every way? I don't know if I exactly agree with you there, but smash 4 is definitely better in a lot of ways.

I didn't watch smash 4 top eight so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I've been interested in Portal for years, and it's still on my "Play" list.
I kind of wish it never would've started the whole 'the cake is a lie' thing, though. It's overdone sometimes.

I've actually had a few days like that here recently. In fact, a few weeks ago we had the loudest and closest thunderstorm I've ever experienced, happened early in the morning (one lightening strike was so loud that it even caused me to wake up) and went on into the afternoon. When it finally stopped, the rain began to cease as well, the clouds cleared up and it was suddenly ridiculously hot again.

Unfortunately our air conditioner wasn't working on that day either. We were working on modifying it to help it run better than it had been lately...for a few days, we have to just run a whole bunch of portable fans through the house to keep the air as cool as possible.
I've had lots of thunderstorms. They usually only occur at night, though. I love it when it rains all night.
Loud thunderstrikes aren't rare, either. I've heard ones loud enough to half deafen you, and one time, a strike was so near it set off one of our car alarms, due to the vibrations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom