• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I can imagine some YouTuber (most likely Chuggaa) finish SM64 and yell "Where the cake? Where's the cake, princess? Was it a lie? THE CAKE WAS A LIE ALL ALONG, WASN'T IT?!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I really don't see what's so bad about it as long as isn't taken too seriously, and if it actually makes sense.

Unless it's of course..."shudders" taken to different levels....

I like Fluttermac too. I doubt it'll ever happen in the show though. :seuss:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To each his own, by the way.

I'd agree to that too. It's a shame though as I doubt he'll appear in the show again with any considerable role. His voice actor (Weird Al) was a guest star after all.

I'll spoiler the rest:

The only members of the mane six I don't ship with anyone are Rarity and AJ. Mostly because I'm not sure if the whole Spike thing will ever go anywhere again (and I think it couldn't really work out with them anyway) and because AJ doesn't seem like the type to have interest in romance, to me. Not like I have a feeling there will ever be much romance with the main cast at some point nor do they need it (they most certainly don't need it, that'd be absurd to say) but I still would at least like them to make sense regardless.

That all said, I don't tend to ever take it very seriously.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That'd be cool. He's a good character, he is.

_______

Ships can still be canon ones, so sure. :p

_______

As a ship it makes lots of sense personality-wise, but in the show they only occasionally interact.

Last edited:
Top Bottom