• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused

I SHALL NEVER REVEAL MY IDENTITY ON.....
TWITCH!
Until Cptjpuff streams.....

Also not on another forum either.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

So far the questions have been disappointing, opinions are irrelevant to finding any truths.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
152 @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming isn't Palutena's amiibo available by a site?

Also I'm going to get Friendship Games on DVD the same way I got RRs since it comes out a few days after my 24th Birthday :lol:.. 24.. I feel old again :mad:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
152 @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming isn't Palutena's amiibo available by a site?

Also I'm going to get Friendship Games on DVD the same way I got RRs since it comes out a few days after my 24th Birthday :lol:.. 24.. I feel old again :mad:
Yes. America has Palutena exclusive to Amazon.com though.

That's why I ordered her from Amazon. Still hasn't come in though.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How come?

Woke up super late (actually very early but stayed tired in bed for several hours afterwards) and lost a lot of time in the day. It just makes me feel kinda depressed to lose so much time of the day, not to mention finally getting out of bed so late makes me lose motivation to be productive.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Woke up super late (actually very early but stayed tired in bed for several hours afterwards) and lost a lot of time in the day. It just makes me feel kinda depressed to lose so much time of the day, not to mention finally getting out of bed so late makes me lose motivation to be productive.
This is me every day.
I'm productive at like midnight.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Story of my summer :p

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I can totally relate, mate.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Story of my summer :p

Easy for you to say when you've gone to college and what not.

I was lazy growing up with schoolwork and didn't know how interesting and good it would be to know a lot of things. There are very, very few subjects that I'm any good at or knowledge in at all.

If I started rambling or anything there, I'm sorry, lol. Days like this just remind and make me think of how little I'm good at for some reason....probably the result of losing motivation, again.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yes. America has Palutena exclusive to Amazon.com though.

That's why I ordered her from Amazon. Still hasn't come in though.

Can't they just put them at retail stores? :ohwell: it would make things easier for me since I have a best buy gift card that I saved to get Her Amiibo :mad:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Easy for you to say when you've gone to college and what not.

I was lazy growing up with schoolwork and didn't know how interesting and good it would be to know a lot of things. There are very, very few subjects that I'm any good at or knowledge in at all.

If I started rambling or anything there, I'm sorry, lol. Days like this just remind and make me think of how little I'm good at for some reason....probably the result of losing motivation, again.
To be fair, books can only teach you a finite amount of things.

Experiencing what you want to learn, however, is a completely different story...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

To be fair, books can only teach you a finite amount of things.

Experiencing what you want to learn, however, is a completely different story...

The thing is knowledge only gets you so far. You need to do more than just know these things, you need to take action to move forward.

And that's not just it. Once again growing up, I was lazy with schoolwork, I didn't know how interesting the subjects truly were and didn't care about them at the time. and as a result I've missed out on knowledge on very many things. I fear it's a little too late for me to catch up with them...

Last edited:
Top Bottom