• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
No, this is.
Also since this is a YTP it probably has bad language in it, the only thing I could pay attention to was the EAR RAEP

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
94 you're never going to bring me down you're never going to break this part of me my friends are here to bring me around. I'm not singing for popularity we're here to let you know that we won't let it go our music is a bomb and it's about blow. And you can try to fight but we have the light of Friendship on our side. We got the music in our hearts. We're going to blow this thing apart and together we will never be afraid of the dark

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
94 you're never going to bring me down you're never going to break this part of me my friends are here to bring me around. I'm not singing for popularity we're here to let you know that we won't let it go our music is a bomb and it's about blow. And you can try to fight but we have the light of Friendship on our side. We got the music in our hearts. We're going to blow this thing apart and together we will never be afraid of the dark
Ninja'd
Also :confused:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I thought King was the voice of wisdom here, not Jay. :confused:
Hey now, I'm still far from being the only smart and reasonable person around here.

But in all seriousness....everyone knows different things and view them differently. It's only natural that the strong points, knowledge and wisdom won't always come from just one person. I very much agree with what Jay said here, too.

Indeed, comparing yourself can be both a very good and very bad thing. Not just for potential competition and conflict between other people.... It can be detrimental to yourself too simply for over-thinking or worrying about it too much. Like say, you want to be able to do lots of things that other people can, perhaps? If you worry too much about different things that many other people can do, you could be worried about not being a Jack of All Trades, or worried about not being able to do something that you don't want to do at all in the first place. I've felt like this from time to time admittedly, and much more in the past. But like Jay also already said, it can be very inspirational to you as well, to help push and drive you to reach your truly desired goals.

In any case, comparing oneself to others is natural. Just try not to let it control you too much.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
There once was a time I was the known as the wise one of this thread, but that's ancient history (2 days ago)

I am feeling benevolent so ask me anything. The answer I will provide for I am the all knowing Plunder.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
114 I don't think you're supposed to have all the answers. But you can count on your friends to help you find them

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
There once was a time I was the known as the wise one of this thread, but that's ancient history (2 days ago)

I am feeling benevolent so ask me anything. The answer I will provide for I am the all knowing Plunder.
What's 9+10?
:troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom