• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Personal conflict. It's not appropriate to elaborate here, but I'm on pretty bad terms with someone right now.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Meh, I like your current title better

I see....if you can't/don't want to elaborate right here, I respect that. I'm not sure how I would give advice for a situation I know little about though...

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The count went insane... I screamed so loud my voice died...

I know the feeling.
Meh, I like your current title better

I see....if you can't/don't want to elaborate right here, I respect that. I'm not sure how I would give advice for a situation I know little about though...
There's no advice for the situation. It's just something that will take time to clear up.
What's up, Jay?
Not much, honestly.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Are you sure?

And whatever happens, I have my highest hopes for you that it will work itself out as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

There is only one way to solve personal conflicts

pillow fight

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yes, I'm sure. Besides, I'm not really the one upset here. It's the other person who's angry at me, and there's nothing I can do to change it.
I will say that competition is such a dangerous thing between people who know each other. If I could erase the innate human desire to prove oneself, I would.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well , wanting to prove yourself is one thing. That's usually a good thing in fact.

Competition and conflict are entirely different matters from that....and at their worst when made personal.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Why does anyone feel a desire to prove oneself in the first place? It's an utterly pointless emotion. Comparing oneself to another is almost always only harmful.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Proving yourself and comparing yourself to someone else are two different things. :smirk:

Are they?
Then let me ask you: WHO are you trying to prove something to? Yourself? Why would you need to prove yourself to...yourself? Only if you felt inferiority at the hands of other humans. They are closely intertwined.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Although comparing yourself to another can be inspiring at times, it can be a dangerous game. You can have drive to do something well without trying to prove yourself.

It's dinner now, so I can't continue this discussion. Adios.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

that moment when AEKen realizes that his voice has nothing to do with typing words on a message board

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
815 85
At my grandparents house, was gone for two hour because they called someone to get rid of the ads, they let me on before he got here, I fixed the ads, I tried to tell them, the guy got here, he said the computer weirdly didn't have very many pop-ups, then he and my grandfather were just sitting around talking about the computer not being powerful enough to run fast while he scanned something.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Although comparing yourself to another can be inspiring at times, it can be a dangerous game. You can have drive to do something well without trying to prove yourself.

It's dinner now, so I can't continue this discussion. Adios.
Whatcha having for dinner?

Last edited:
Top Bottom