• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
Getting me to become a true brony.
Not just a person who admits but is awkward and doesn't watch the show much ,a person who knows all the trivia, all the movies, blah blah blah

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Getting me to become a true brony.
Not just a person who admits but is awkward and doesn't watch the show much ,a person who knows all the trivia, all the movies, blah blah blah
Knowing all the trivia of MLP would literally blow one's mind; the references are ludicrously numerous.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Uhh, know the level that most bronies know (still a lot)
Probably not as much as I know about Spongebob the fairly oddparents awog and td

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
You could spend literally days on the MLP tvtropes page...

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hmm, I've been thinking about whether or not to watch Equestria Girls before watching Season 4 or to simply save it for later. Oh, and I finished watching Season 3 (why S3 only has 13 episodes while S1, S2, and S4 have 26 I'll never know), heh heh.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

You could spend literally days on the MLP tvtropes page...
That what happens when the fourth generation of an 80s cartoon gets over 100 episodes.

No, I watch all the seasons. I've watched them 3 TIMES. I just watch the first the most.
*Trying to change the subject*
Revenge and All-Stars are best seasons :p

:glare:

Hmm, I've been thinking about whether or not to watch Equestria Girls before watching Season 4 or to simply save it for later. Oh, and I finished watching Season 3, heh heh.

Watch EG. It's not the best, but timeline-wise, it's your next step.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Oh look i successfully changed the subject, now I don't have to worry about that tab!
Wait, if I don't want to think about it, why am I still thinking about it?

Luig

Confused
Okay, at least until I get more time to watch.
Here's a deal. I will try to watch as many episodes as I can tomorrow they have taken over my mind and enter my dreams. Night!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I made a splattershot model for trove because I got bored...

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Why so early...
I mean, I'm only a sophomore, but still.
Because a whole bunch of Yankees migrated down, quadrupling the population since I was born here. We have a one-lane road leading to a high school that is now overpopulated with 2,000 students, which means it usually takes about 20 minutes to get through traffic even though I only live 5 minutes away. Also, I'm usually hitting the sleep button on my alarm for about 30 minutes before I actually get up and school starts at 7:20.

EDIT: Didn't see that I forgot to tack on the 20 at the end of that

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Because a whole bunch of Yankees migrated down, quadrupling the population since I was born here. We have a one-lane road leading to a high school that is now overpopulated with 2,000 students, which means it usually takes about 20 minutes to get through traffic even though I only live 5 minutes away. Also, I'm usually hitting the sleep button on my alarm for about 30 minutes before I actually get up and school starts at 7.

Darn, that sounds pretty rough. Cherish the rest of your summer vacation I suppose. :156:

Top Bottom