• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Homeschooled my whole life. Though I did go to some science classes for a few years ago for about two or three years. The teachers there were all really nice people so it's hard for me to pick a favorite from them.

A benefit of not going to public schools (for the most part) was not having to deal with bullies.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

I miss 2 that stand out -

5th grade history teacher, super hot 23 year old spanish chick. Also very very intelligent and well spoken, spent many days after school just talking with her.

4th grade English teacher, was also our PE teacher. He was terrible at English but he would throw jolly ranhers at us when we answered a question right. Well did I mention he was built like Conan the Barbarian and he'd throw them so fast that when they missed us the Jolly Rangers would vaporize upon impact. Lol we loved it though, our parents didn't *child abuse heehee*

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I wen to a private school 3rd to 6th grade. It was pretty good. Too be honest there weren't many bullies either in my 7th grade school. How I hope 8th grade is like this.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Worst teacher I ever had was my 7th grade art teacher. She was really mean, had teachers pets and claimed she didn't,
MADE US VOTE 3 TIMES ON THE COLOR WE WANTED OUR CHANDELIER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE COLOR THAT GOT VOTED THE FIRST TWO TIMES, need I go on?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Worst teacher I ever had was my 7th grade art teacher. She was really mean, had teachers pets and claimed she didn't,
MADE US VOTE 3 TIMES ON THE COLOR WE WANTED OUR CHANDELIER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE COLOR THAT GOT VOTED THE FIRST TWO TIMES, need I go on?
Doesn't beat my 6th grade English teacher, also known as "Mr. Detention" by my classmates at the time.

He'd give detentions for the dumbest of reasons; I once had one because I brought a bottle in the classroom.

But one of the best parts is the pre-Christmas exam; an episode of Go, Diego! Go! :rotfl:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
The only high school teachers I'll miss:
  • Drama teacher because of all the shenanigans :laugh:
  • Science teacher from the 3rd year because of the dissecting :lol:
  • Every English teacher I had through the years because they were crazy in their own way and it was glorious! :b:
Let's see I miss
my first English teacher (she was a bit crazy lol)
my Home room and 1st math teacher (i used to pester him quite a bit :lol:)
2 of my science teachers (my first Science teacher did biology and the other did multiple classes and did Extra credit Friday where he would give out free points for random questions :awesome:)
One of my Gym teachers..
Two history teachers (my Geography teacher let us play games sometimes for candy
Two Computer teachers (one I didn't have but my brother had him and he was across the hall from my German teacher.. the other I had for ACT 1 and 2)
my German teacher
and a bunch of people from the special ed office (i knew the majority of them because my Handwriting was just horrible..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I loved how "Mr. Detention" claimed he taught English to university students before working on an elementary school and said he could be able to handle us.

Becuase 12-year-olds are obviously easier to handle than grown adults. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom