• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
We could Flash animate it or hand draw it like a traditional cartoon.
That reminds me, is mlp Inked or Flash?
This is hand drawn:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
We could Flash animate it or hand draw it like a traditional cartoon.
That reminds me, is mlp Inked or Flash?
This is hand drawn:

"Collect $500 and get 20 video games"

Back in the days when you could get video games for $25

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...I'm honestly starting to run out of ideas and pictures for pony avatars, even with the things shared from earlier. After some time they might become less common for me.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
76 Off to bed boyz. It's midnight here, so goodnight those of you who have another few hours of last night on the West Coast.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

ahhh senior year of high school

I'm not going to even go into details because I'm pretty sure most would get me banned here (or a warning)

I'll just say do everything and anything this year, go all out, don't hold back, live it up, make friends of your high school enemies, make better friends of your current friends, treat it like it would be your last year on Earth :colorful:

Of course don't do anything real dumb, and make sure you are prepping for college if you plan on attending.

aw yea!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Trying to get back into waking up earlier since I need to wake up at 5:30 AM every day starting the 25th (Senior year of high school!)

Why so early...
I mean, I'm only a sophomore, but still.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Last year of high school was boring for me. :glare:

Only thing that prevented me from sleeping was my friends. :ohwell:

Then again, most of the blame should be put to the teachers. :lol:

I miss my teachers lol. they were always fun to talk to and sometimes to troll with :lol: my German teacher was probably the best teacher I've had. He had quite a few tales about him and students he had made a Aircraft carrier picture on a white board in the back of his classroom with his face at the front of the ship and the boat was called the Herrcraft Carrier :laugh:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I miss my teachers lol. they were always fun to talk to and sometimes to troll with :lol: my German teacher was probably the best teacher I've had. He had quite a few tales about him and students he had made a Aircraft carrier picture on a white board in the back of his classroom with his face at the front of the ship and the boat was called the Herrcraft Carrier :laugh:
The only high school teachers I'll miss:
  • Drama teacher because of all the shenanigans :laugh:
  • Science teacher from the 3rd year because of the dissecting :lol:
  • Every English teacher I had through the years because they were crazy in their own way and it was glorious! :b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom