• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I think she was baiting you. I mean, bringing you into a forest, with no one else around. She could've been either framing you, or something far more sinister...
Wait. . . if thats the case then why is she the defendant and my name is cleared?

That doesn't make sense

Hmmmm, yes please.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I think we should delay the trial. We obviously stepped in something far bigger than we expected and ARGH!!!

*massive headache*

KiNg.......MeDiCaTiOn......NoW......

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait. . . if thats the case then why is she the defendant and my name is cleared?

That doesn't make sense
Well for one, technically she's kinda both the defendant and a suspect. So she's defending herself (unless Keyblade is doing it. At this point I have no idea).
And we haven't exactly gotten a list of suspects yet. At this rate its up in the air (but you're still under watch).

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well for one, technically she's kinda both the defendant and a suspect. So she's defending herself (unless Keyblade is doing it. At this point I have no idea).
And we haven't exactly gotten a list of suspects yet. At this rate its up in the air (but you're still under watch).
She's chosen to defend herself. But a good lawyer will not hesitate to jump in if he can help. On either side. Our job is to find the truth!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Thats true,
I'm not really innocent till i presnt my proof in front of a formal judge

Also this whole situation is starting to undermine itself. . .

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You just have to last till the dam defendant wakes up, gies to court, and finally give your testimony

After that we'll wipe your memory of everything that happened, and we can move on
Wait. When the Hell did we get a memory wiper? And how long have we had it?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You just have to last till the dam defendant wakes up, gies to court, and finally give your testimony

After that we'll wipe your memory of everything that happened, and we can move on
I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee that it'll work. :urg:

I'll prescript you a new one after a few more doses if I have to.
Why wait?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Dear Princess @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Princess @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , and Princess @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms (a letter to three princesses because, why not :grin:),
Recently I have finished the third season of My Little Pony. I am happy to report that I now know why Twilight Sparkle has wings. :chuckle: As you probably already know, I still found the episodes to be pretty predictable (though admittedly, I didn't know that being an allicorn signified that Twilight would become a princess). I still enjoyed them of course. Also, it's interesting to note that the number of songs has increased--they've become more frequent than before. The season finale felt kinda like a Disney-esque musical because of that. :laugh: Finally, I've taken some screenshots of some pretty memorable moments from my viewing experience. They're located here if you want to take a look at them (the first three images are ones you've already seen though). I'm excited to see what Season 4 has in store for me. I'll be sure to let you know about it once I finish that leg of my journey! :)

Signed,
Your Faithful Student,
A10theHero

P.S. Does that mean that one day I can be a princess too? :bee:
P.P.S. @ Fluttershy Fluttershy is awesome! :grin:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
77 Bob-ombs
Dear heavens, this nonsense is still going on?
I give up. I guess I can't have seriousness.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

Smash World Forums or Single White Female

ambiguous acronyms

oops an alliteration

oh another one

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

77 Bob-ombs
Dear heavens, this nonsense is still going on?
I give up. I guess I can't have seriousness.
Serious discussions do happen here too, but it seems like you just miss them sometimes. You missed a discussion me and Unicorn were having yesterday regarding Sunset Shimmer. (in a what-if scenario where Sunset never turned down the path she did, and instead both she and Twilight studied together as Celestia's students)

I actually was hoping I could bring that topic back up again in the convo though.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There's no need to stop the roleplaying for my sake, lol. I'm just one man. Everyone else obviously really enjoys it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't know
Its phantom technology/magic/whatever
Ask king
It's hard to combine technology and highly concentrated magic, but it can be done.

The wiper in this case is mostly technology though.

Dear Princess @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , Princess @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , and Princess @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms (a letter to three princesses because, why not :grin:),
Recently I have finished the third season of My Little Pony. I am happy to report that I now know why Twilight Sparkle has wings. :chuckle: As you probably already know, I still found the episodes to be pretty predictable (though admittedly, I didn't know that being an allicorn signified that Twilight would become a princess). I still enjoyed them of course. Also, it's interesting to note that the number of songs has increased--they've become more frequent than before. The season finale felt kinda like a Disney-esque musical because of that. :laugh: Finally, I've taken some screenshots of some pretty memorable moments from my viewing experience. They're located here if you want to take a look at them (the first three images are ones you've already seen though). I'm excited to see what Season 4 has in store for me. I'll be sure to let you know about it once I finish that leg of my journey! :)

Signed,
Your Faithful Student,
A10theHero

P.S. Does that mean that one day I can be a princess too? :bee:
Maybe you will be.

And then you'll be a dragon with a third magical horn. :p

Please do. It was really fun to imagine all those scenarios.

I most definitely will.

In fact I'll probably copy/paste some of the things we said in there.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's not that. It's just until Katt comes around there's not much going on.
But I still want to know that mind wiper thing. I think there's an issue here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom