• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Considering us bronies essentially run forum games with an Iron Hoof, I'd suggest you tread lightly.

Yes, but you don't go on and on about how much you hate ponies

Also I agree with you, anime is terrible
Well ya, there's just no point after stating it

Maybe I should investigate Kon's house.
Go ahead our current den is past the laguz forest, about 50 paces in from the south entrance, look for some cords and follow that home

Kon was trying to save you too though, wasn't he?
Katt lives with me, not only will he be investigating me, but also katt

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kon was trying to save you too though, wasn't he?
I still think it's a bit suspicious that he was near the building when it happened.

Combine that with his hatred for my company's operations and his knowledge of my laughable security's weak points and, well, I'm not saying he might have organized the whole thing, but maybe he did.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, that makes sense.....but indeed, it's still not enough. Just a possible background for a motive.

Wtih that said, go through with the investigation, completely and totally.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I still think it's a bit suspicious that he was near the building when it happened.

Combine that with his hatred for my company's operations and his knowledge of my laughable security's weak points and, well, I'm not saying he might have organized the whole thing, but maybe he did.

You stat your points well, and trust me rhat without my evidence i would be as high of a suspect as katt, maybe higher.

I was around your castle at the time because i chased katt there, i eventually lost her somewhere out back and gave up and met with your guards, Nelvin and Melvin out front
I stayed with them and played cards till a minute after the attack and rushed in breaking through your pathetic security to reach you, and tried but failed to save you due to being late and unequipped

So when is the trial?
Whenever the defendant wakes up. . .

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yes, but sadly anti-bronies usually don't think of satire.
I'm not sure he is one anyway.

Only people who actively go about to insult fans of the show whenever they see one can really be considered "anti-bronies."

I did back in the day! :lol:

You weren't really an anti-brony though. You just joked about there being "TOO MUCH PONY!" all the time, lol

Jokes and insults are two very different things.

Luig

Confused

Well, am I the only brony that allows people to have opinions? Even if they hate the show? Now if they hate the people that's another story...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

No, I think we all have our opinions and an understanding of them.

_________

That aside, Luma needs to be up already. lol

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You stat your points well, and trust me rhat without my evidence i would be as high of a suspect as katt, maybe higher.

I was around your castle at the time because i chased katt there, i eventually lost her somewhere out back and gave up and met with your guards, Nelvin and Melvin out front
I stayed with them and played cards till a minute after the attack and rushed in breaking through your pathetic security to reach you, and tried but failed to save you due to being late and unequipped
So you just gave up chasing Katt and played a card game? I think we're missing something.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I've d- I mean, the old SG has done that kind of thing all the time; hire some mercenaries to kill someone, then try to "save" that person to put himself off of the suspects list.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Once again, he's dead. So unless he's somehow still alive, I doubt he's the killer.

Well she was upset after you all bent out on her

She ran and cried, of course my comment didn't help much either but still

I thought she needed some time to calm down
I don't know. I think there's something else behind it.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I was so sure you were about to quote nightmare moon, thank god you didn't.

I was going to post a video of her saying that

So you at least watched the first episode.

Well, am I the only brony that allows people to have opinions? Even if they hate the show? Now if they hate the people that's another story...
Sad as it is, that's a lot of the opinions of people. We must be weird if we watch a cartoon we enjoy because its not meant for people our age.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well that isn't a clear answer at all...

So what I miss? I see I haven't missed Lucario's reaction to becoming premium :lol:
Lots of stuff.

Well she was upset after you all bent out on her

She ran and cried, of course my comment didn't help much either but still

I thought she needed some time to calm down
Hmm....that might raise the possibility of a partnership again.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I was going to post a video of her saying that

So you at least watched the first episode.

Sad as it is, that's a lot of the opinions of people. We must be weird if we watch a cartoon we enjoy because its not meant for people our age.
That's like saying a 20 year old can't be a game speedrunner of mario because the games are for "kids." dumb logic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom