• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
_____
Sorry, it is funny, it just looks really weird.
NVM, yeah it isn't.
Welcome to Smash World Forums.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I've seen worse, but isn't that breaking the forum rules?

cinnaminbits

Smash Rookie

I mean, I like using avatars that are a little bit off putting or whatever, I don't think that makes me a 13 year old or anything. I'm not covering my posts in kawai desu ne or whatever or saying dank420 all the time. I'm not an edgy emo kid or some kind of hipster. I'm just posting itt for fun. I don't mean any harm by using this either, I could very well change it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't think any of us ever tried to say or imply any of those things. Most of us just think it is a disturbing image, particularly to use as a profile picture.

And considering what another user I know of has used in the past and what he got for it, that avatar is definitely breaking the rules, or is at least on the borderline of doing so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom