• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Hang in there. Wait a while and you can take some more medication, will make you just fine again.

Don't know if I'm up to the task of being the judge here though...
Well its your choice

I agree with sg how you would have the most neutral opinion in this affair, and how you always seem to handle both sides when theres dispute

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You have to. Here have a paradox to think about to get your mind off it until you can take more medication, which will further lower the effects and will sooner or later finish the job for good.

"This sentence is false."

_____

I'll consider it....

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure, what i meant by katt holding back is that she wasn't showing her usual personality

Quite usual katt acts like a bubbly ditz sometimes when shes in places shes not used too, but when she grows accustomed to the place and people she shows her much more brutal, odd, and crazy self, till eventually you see her as she is

Shes quite used to being back here so shes pretty much a yandere
But would that be enough to put her in a feral state? Because as SG said, the culprit smelled like:
I dunno, but it smelled like...blood and rotten flesh...

And I doubt she's be uncivilized enough to go that route.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
But would that be enough to put her in a feral state? Because as SG said, the culprit smelled like:

And I doubt she's be uncivilized enough to go that route.
Oh we all can go into feral state, which basically leaves us senseless and without thinking, to only focus on our targets and rampage, its actually quite fun

Though it usually requires a bit of rage to get in first

And that, well it depends on what kind of blood and flesh it was, i mean we are wolves, we eat and feast on wildlife

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Is it kind of like what happens you start chewing on Substitutes, but more vicious?

I experienced something like it once myself while I was in Luxray-form, I'm sure you all remember that....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"SIGH"

"puts to sleep temporarily, only for a few minutes so that it can be forcefully given again"

Eventually after he's taken enough, it'll have done it's job and he won't experience any breakdowns like this again.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Is it kind of like what happens you start chewing on Substitutes, but more vicious?

I experienced something like it once myself while I was in Luxray-form, I'm sure you all remember that....
Not exactly. . .

Its more like the person in feral state loses touch with reality, and enters some kind of trance state.

After that were so consumed that we brutalized everything that stands before us till we reach our orginal/new target and brutalized that, we turn into beings with out senses and only hunt based on instinct and rage

Its not pretty on the outside, but its a fluffy feeling inside

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yikes.

Well it's good thing I didn't go through that as a Luxray. But if Luma can experience it too.....

...we need to figure out exactly what kind of being the victim was.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Yikes.

Well it's good thing I didn't go through that as a Luxray. But if Luma can experience it too.....

...we need to figure out exactly what kind of being the victim was.
I'm not sure if you can go into something like that, its in my knowledge that only our race, me and katt, have a feral state

It's actually one of the main reasons why i mainly suspect katt and made her defendant.

Hey jay

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

As long as I have the memories of it in my mind, the breakdowns will keep coming.

Maybe you should wipe them out after the trial, King.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, what confuses me is the power went out. Granted, I know next to nothing about being feral, but I don't think a dog jacked up on instincts would think of something as crafty as that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sounds like a plan. I'm all for it.

Hmm. well last time I went into Luxray form instincts took over, but I only chewed on Substitute plush toys. Hopefully it can't get any worse than that.

______

Has something to do with the fact that Luma is (jokingly) viewed as antagonist here.

Otherwise most of our RPs tend to start when someone makes a joke and then other people begin to follow along with it.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Hello.
I have zero idea what this roleplay is or how it started.
While we were all doing our regular business yesterday, someone broke in and practically cannibalize sg and killed him, we brought him back. . . to an extent and now plan to put the main suspect of the crime, katt/luma to court sometime today

Doesn't that make you a potential suspect as well? :glare:

Ah yes but i have evidence to prove im innocence, one a alibi from a friend that i was talking with at the time of the murder, and two imprints of my own tryings to rescue the victim

Still, what confuses me is the power went out. Granted, I know next to nothing about being feral, but I don't think a dog jacked up on instincts would think of something as crafty as that.
Thats. . . actually a good point, when your in feral the only thing you can do is bloodlust, not think

Luig

Confused
*Playing with Uni*
Go fish.

This RP started off with "Can you please pass me a tissue?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just curious, where were you King when Unicorn was attacked?
I was leaving my castle with a rescue team to retrieve him.

Thats. . . actually a good point, when your in feral the only thing you can do is bloodlust, not think
Maybe it was a bigger set up? Someone may have helped or forced her into the situation for their own goal.

Top Bottom