• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
spooky fake trial is in effect
who did the crime?? only time will tell

also you guys screwed up the count so i'll help out by resetting it ;^)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
In the past month or so, this thread has become only a shadow of it's former glory.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It used to be a really quiet place. It could now rival the Smash 4 Social for sheer insanity.
But, I guess that's actually more it going back to it's roots, not changing.
Thinking that roleplays can rival cropped r34s, waifu talk, incest talk and whatever else happen there is kind of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thinking that roleplays can rival cropped r34s, waifu talk, incest talk and whatever else happen there is kind of an exaggeration, don't you think?

With all due respect, I have seen you compare these 2 threads before yourself.
Waifu talk has happened here, actually.
I'm pretty sure the other two topics are not common in the Smash 4 social.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I really mean everything, lol.
Well for one, what SG said. And two, I'll be honest, it gets dull simply counting and that's it. If anything, I prefer having conversations over just posts of numbers. And by the looks of it I'm not the only one.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well for one, what SG said. And two, I'll be honest, it gets dull simply counting and that's it. If anything, I prefer having conversations over just posts of numbers. And by the looks of it I'm not the only one.
When did I say I disliked having conversations? lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With all due respect, I have seen you compare these 2 threads before yourself.
Waifu talk has happened here, actually.
I'm pretty sure the other two topics are not common.
I did, but always ended up claiming this thread was tamer, saner and slower.
I know waifu talk has happened here, but it happens like, once or twice a month in the Social. How often does it happen here?
For the two topics, you're right, but they only happened in the Social Thread, not here.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I did, but always ended up claiming this thread was tamer, saner and slower.
I know waifu talk has happened here, but it happens like, once or twice a month here.
For the two topics, you're right, but they only happened in the Social Thread, not here.

So do I. I spoke rashly, perhaps. But it's not very much different from the Smash 4 social, only follows a different 'style,' shall we say.
And there's nothing wrong with it. Doesn't mean I have to like it, or that I'm in the wrong for doing so.

Top Bottom