• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
2 Bob-ombs

Man..this is really hard.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You just give into my tyranny.

Last edited:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well you don't have much of a choice for now :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just randomly felt like being mischievous.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
9 premmy chain

4 for actual count

Also I noticed we have had our bob-ombs destroyed by every type of mod except the Moderators that haven't gone Super Saiyan in one page..

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
14 So I watched the trailers to RWBY for tye first time today, I hadn't watched them before because I thought it'd just be clips from the show but they actually have some back story to them.

RWBY spoilers
So I learned how Weiss got her scar and that fight scene was awesome, also I got to thinking that Jaune must have been at that performance of her singing because he mentions her having a beautiful singing voice sometime in the series. I also. learned that the guy at the end of V2 is Blake's former mentor, and I learned how Yang knows Junior from the bar/dance club. Out of the four I'd say Yang's trailer is my favorite, I just found it hilarious XD

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
14 So I watched the trailers to RWBY for tye first time today, I hadn't watched them before because I thought it'd just be clips from the show but they actually have some back story to them.

RWBY spoilers
So I learned how Weiss got her scar and that fight scene was awesome, also I got to thinking that Jaune must have been at that performance of her singing because he mentions her having a beautiful singing voice sometime in the series. I also. learned that the guy at the end of V2 is Blake's former mentor, and I learned how Yang knows Junior from the bar/dance club. Out of the four I'd say Yang's trailer is my favorite, I just found it hilarious XD
I love how you didn't talk about Ruby's, as its beginning shows her visiting her mother's grave. Now I know it doesn't show a lot of backstory and was mostly made for the awesome factor, but we can really see how much she thinks of his mother since she's had to go through a forest filled with tons of Beowolves to get to her.

I agree with everything else you said and yeah, Yang's trailer is the best by far.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I love how you didn't talk about Ruby's, as its beginning shows her visiting her mother's grave. Now I know it doesn't show a lot of backstory and was mostly made for the awesome factor, but we can really see how much she thinks of his mother since she's had to go through a forest filled with tons of Beowolves to get to her.

I agree with everything else you said and yeah, Yang's trailer is the best by far.

Well she's at her mother's grave in the opening titles of V1 so I didn't think much of it, but it was still awesome :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well she's at her mother's grave in the opening titles of V1 so I didn't think much of it, but it was still awesome :p
I guess you're right, but we never really saw much of it. Also, a lot of Ruby's backstory is hidden in the Red Like Roses songs. It's actually pretty sad. :(

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So I saw another admin came in. Hopefully he won't cause too much trouble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom