• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I get ignored all the time so I'm used to it, lol.
if I don't respond to one of your posts it's not for that reason.. I'm just not good at writing things down if I don't understand how the person feels.. Or I'm confused or don't know about something in the question..

Also Silver isn't it almost time to go to sleep? :p

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You know you've read a great story when it has a happy ending that leaves you as sad as if it had a tragic ending, you're so reluctant to see the story of the characters end.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That story made me think about how developing bonds with a character in a story is much like a friendship. You want to continue living your life alongside theirs. To be excluded from it forever is indeed painful.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
42 bob-ombs

Just a heads up in case anyone cares, I don't partake in conversations about people having personal problems. It doesn't concern me and I'm not obliged to say anything about it. Sorry if I sound rude but it's how I am.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Though the real question is if there's a way to ignore yourself on Smashboards. I know someone has done it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah. Almost didn't watch it last night, I was too hooked on finishing that story I mentioned earlier.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

You ninja'd me while I was doing so, AoL :laugh:

What did you like about it? Sorry for being annoying, I'm just curious and maybe a little crazy for ponies... ^_^
-I liked Discord's problems here, same as I did in Three's A Crowd.
-Good humor present as always when Discord is around.
-I think the MSG reference was funny but too forthcoming, should have been more subtle.
-Having Maud in the episode made it feel well rounded, injecting a sense of reality into the scope of the world. If that sounds fanboyish, it's not, it just reinforces the fact that it's a realistic world and the ponies have relationships.
-Surprised by how unimportant Smooze was.

Top Bottom