• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
39 reminders to waer MLP T-shirts.......and since I often go overboard with these kinds of things, maybe look for a hat or something like that :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
43 I wish I could find a Fye :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Do I really need to do this T-shirt thing? I mean, why would it matter? Is there any other way to really make some final test?

Also, the fact that I know someone with MLP T-shirts kinda makes it feel like cheating :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
53 @Keybladeguy

I've thought about it and, while it may prove someone's worth on the herd to buy and wear a MLP shirt, it means nothing to me.

I did a lot of things worse than that! I had to disguise myself as a stereotypical nerd (and act like one too) for a college activity, I crossdressed a few times because I either lost some stupid bet or wanted to support a friend who lost a stupid bet, I dyed my hair in pink, I wore a Pikachu costume at a Christmas party (I hate Pokemon, btw), etc.

A MLP shirt would be nothing, even when I didn't liked the show. As such, I don't feel like it's worthy of a final test to prove my loyalty to the hord. I could do this **** anyday, anytime!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
55 That hilarious moment when I realize that Im not the only one in this thread that crossdressed

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A ton of birds( that's not surprising when my father sets up feeders, ) squirrels, and, in the past few years, rabbits ( which have been growing in population, seemingly. )
My dad hates the squirrels and used to shoot them, but fortunately he seems to have slackened off.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's cool. Rabbits and squirrels are an especially nice sight. I used to see rabbits all the time here (if there are any left, they don't show their faces very often. I haven't seen one here in at least five years) I've only ever seen one squirrel here, though. Considering we had to cut down a huge tree we used to have a few years ago, that isn't too surprising.

Back when we did have that tree, we actually saw a pair of raccoons one night. It was awesome.

We saw that same pair of raccoons (we think it was the same pair anyway) around half a year later, this time mostly climbing on our roof (we could tell from the loud thumping noises we heard above) and hanging around our front yard instead.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Actually, yes, there are some raccoons hanging around here too. But, the tradeoff is there are tons of mosquitoes and lots of webs made by little spiders.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How's the spider and mosquito situation?

I've said this before but we have countless types of spiders around here, and they indeed love to make webs, and also lay their eggs everywhere. The webs are mainly made by this fairly big, meaty spider that is seemingly harmless, while we usually find the eggs on the undersides of our outside furniture, and said eggs happen to be Brown Widow eggs.

Mosquitoes are an issue for us as well, but not as much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom