• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The emotes made it come off as it being a joke to me.

From the sounds of everything else though I am concerned for you....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I already know a good amount of details to it, I believe.

If it's about something else that you haven't yet shared some way or another though, I'm still open to hearing it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

You really should take a break from, well, everything! Just leave Smashboards for the day, stop thinking about any problems and do the most peaceful thing you can think of. (For me, it's a walk in the woods)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There's no true way to get away. The farthest I can get from people is a corner of this 2 acre yard
Have you ever tried to get it treated?
Nope. My parents don't trust doctors. Actually, they don't trust anyone. I can't leave this property except with my parents to go to stores, and am forbidden from talking to anyone

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know you don't have much privacy in your home. If nothing else works, you could always just try lying down and resting for a while, maybe even take a nap. Just take some time of that to calm down considerably before doing anything else.

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
There's no true way to get away. The farthest I can get from people is a corner of this 2 acre yard

Nope. My parents don't trust doctors. Actually, they don't trust anyone. I can't leave this property except with my parents to go to stores, and am forbidden from talking to anyone
.....I'm sorry, but your parents are crazy...

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There is always playing my guitar in my dad's workplace when he's not around, it's the most relaxing thing for me
But I'm too tired to do that now.
.....I'm sorry, but your parents are crazy...
I don't mind you saying it in the least. lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well then, like I said, you could always just try taking some time to just lie down and rest.

Play the guitar a bit when you feel more...up to it. And once you've calmed down more.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That sounds like a good idea
Though btw, my room is right across the hall from someone else

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
If this is affecting so much to the point that you can't even get up, I think there's a possibility this could kill you...

Who knows what this would do in 10-20+ years...

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not really, no. Why do you ask?
Nothing personal. Seeing as how you're from south Cali, I thought you'd know if the Anaheim Angels really lost their best outfielder.

You see, I was told that the Angels were getting rid of one of their outfielders, and I was hoping it wasn't Mike Trout.

Top Bottom