• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Also i think i may have unintentionally brought him here because i mentioned this thread somewhere :p
Usually, I don't like the idea of messing up bob-omb counts, but you asked a question and I like helping out :p
Also, @ Locuan Locuan I've been wondering for a while, how exactly do you become a moderator? Is it by invitation? Request? Do you have to be consistently active or something like that?
There's no particular process. Being active is important yes. In my case I was just being me and trying to help out as much as I could.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
2 @ Prometheus16 Prometheus16

You can't just become a mod to ruin counts, mate! Being a moderator is a huge responsibility and can be very stressful, maybe even maddening depending on the threads you must "moderate" (Frostwraith had to resign because he was worried about his mental state, IIRC)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Wario Land 4 has some catchy music.

The intro of that song might be one of the strangest pieces of music I've ever heard though. Not in a bad way, just still weird.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Cave of the Past?
Wrong game! :grin:

The song alone is already pretty disturbing, but what happens during the fight and that [_________SPOILERS________], it becomes one heck of an emotion trip.....It PK Starstormed me right in the feels :(

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Wow, that was close. I literally almost screamed out loud.
And not from the music.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane cane

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
2 @ Prometheus16 Prometheus16

You can't just become a mod to ruin counts, mate! Being a moderator is a huge responsibility and can be very stressful, maybe even maddening depending on the threads you must "moderate" (Frostwraith had to resign because he was worried about his mental state, IIRC)
Hey, I was just wondering! I didn't ask it just to be a mod so I could troll this thread! :T

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So I see a new mod visited us. Did we at the very least give him the complementary guacamole?

Top Bottom